OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, THIS MODERN TOP FLOOR apartment provides an ideal first time buyers purchase. Features include two bedrooms, modern open plan living room & kitchen, a modern style bathroom and an allocated parking space. Viewing is highly recommended! EP Rating C.
The property is situated within a well developed estate, established in 2008. The estate is situated within Edgbaston, home to the popular Reservoir, Birmingham University and the Cricket Ground. The development lies just off the City Road, boasting excellent transport links to the City Hospital and Birmingham City Centre.
* Most attractive first floor apartment sold with no chain
* Two bedrooms
* Stylish, open plan living room and kitchen providing space for dining table & chairs
* A well appointed modern bathroom
* En suite shower room to the master bedroom
* Useful storage space
* Allocated parking space
* Landscaped and maintained communal gardens
* Situated within a quiet and popular development
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is Leasehold. Term: 125 years from January 2012. The service charge for 2018 is £994.94. Ground rent £180 per annum.
SERVICES: Heating is provided by a Logic combi boiler in the Kitchen.
Living Room 4.32m x 3.63m (14'2" x 11'11")
Bedroom One 3.38m max x 3.33m
En Suite Shower Room 2.24m x 1.20m (7'4" x 3'11")
Bedroom Two 3.33m x 2.20m (10'11" x 7'3")
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.85m (6'5" x 6'1")