Offering NO CHAIN & located on the SOUGHT AFTER BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE, this THREE BEDROOM semi-detached house has a SOUTH FACING rear garden and provides scope for extension (subject to BVT & BCC planning consent). EP Rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Freehold, semi-detached residence located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust estate
* Offering no chain and benefiting from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
* Potential to extend (subject to local authority and Bournville Village Trust consents)
* Enclosed porch leading to reception hall
* Two interconnecting reception rooms with lounge to front and bay fronted dining room to rear
* Modern fitted kitchen overlooking the south facing rear garden
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Bathroom with shower plus separate WC
* Well established south facing rear garden
* Side garage plus paved driveway proving off-road parking for two cars
* Lawned foregarden
Tenure - The agent understands the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - UPVC double glazing is installed. gas fired central heating is installed with a BACK boiler located behind the fire in the lounge.
4.42m max x 3.6m
Dining Room (rear)
3.33m into bay x 3.1m
3.20m x 2.64m (10'6" x 8'8")
Bedroom One (front)
3.73m max into chimney recess x 3.63m
Bedroom Two (rear)
3.70m x 2.67m (12'2" x 8'9")
Bedroom Three (front)
2.67m max and 1.7m min x 2.67m max and 1.68mmin incorporating stair bulkhead with cupboard above
Bathroom with Shower (side)
1.63m x 1.55m (5'4" x 5'1")
Separate Toilet (rear)
1.57m x 0.90m (5'2" x 2'11")
Gardens to front and rear
5.05m x 2.44m (16'7" x 8'0")