MUST be VIEWED to appreciate the SPACE inside. With EXTENDED LOUNGE and LOFT CONVERSION to Provide FOUR BEDROOMS. Having a refurbished Kitchen, DOWNSTAIRS W.C and GARAGE to Rear. On the POPULAR Bournville Village Trust Estate. EP rating D
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights continue into Bell Hill. Proceed into Shenley Lane and at the earliest convenience do a u-turn and then turn left into Black Haynes Road. At the end of Black Haynes Road, continue into Swarthmore Road where Tredington Close is located a short distance along on the right hand side.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Tredington Close, Selly Oak, a very popular close containing a mix of modern detached houses and townhouses. The property forms part of the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate with it's wide range of amenities including local parks, gardens and shopping facilities.
There are excellent local schools in the surrounding area and the property is conventient for access to Birmingham University, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the Royal Orthopedic Hospital and cadbury's at Bournville.
* Viewing essential to fully apprciate this substantially extended and deceptively spacious, freehold, four bedroom townhouse.
* Attractive location in popular close forming part of the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust estate.
* Convenient for access to Birmingham University, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopedic Hospital in Northfield and Cadbury's in Bournville.
* Enclosed porch and attractive reception hall.
* Guests ground floor WC with modern white suite of low level WC suite and wash basin.
* Kitchen refurbished in 2015 with single drainer sink unit with hot and cold mixer tap, extensive range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher.
* Superb lounge with feature fireplace and fitted gas fire and being open plan to:
* Spacious dining area with UPVC double glazed doors overlooking and leading to the garden.
* Three first floor bedrooms.
* Family bathroom refurbished in 2015 with contemporary white suite of bath with hot and cold mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, low level WC suite, wash basin, chrome central heating ladder and spotlighting to ceiling.
* Loft conversion providing superb double bedroom with dressing area off and double glazed roof lights to the sloping ceiling.
* Delightful lawned rear garden with large paved terrace.
* Single car garage at the rear with additional car parking space.
* The vendor also owns a long leasehold garage in a block close by at the rear which may be available by separate negotiation.
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale and the blinds where fitted and seven ring gas range to the kitchen may be available by separate negotiation
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £90.68 per annum (2019/2018) is payable.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is installed in the property served by a wall mounted boiler located in the ground floor guests WC. UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally.
3.50m x 2.97m (11'6" x 9'9")
5.72m x 3.96m (18'9" x 13')
4.11m x 2.60m (13'6" x 8'6")
Useful Rear Lobby/Cloakroom
2.60m x 1.14m (8'6" x 3'9")
4.11m x 3.50m (13'6" x 11'6")
2.82m x 2.60m (9'3" x 8'6")
3.20m x 2.20m (10'6" x 7'3")
Family Bathroom with shower and toilet
3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")
2.20m x 1.45m (7'3" x 4'9")
Delightful Southerly Facing Rear Garden
Single Car Garage with additional car parking space at rear