VIEWING ESSENTIAL FOR THIS DELIGHTFUL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE situated in this popular residential road in Moseley. This property benefits from spacious accommodation throughout, a lovely and private mature rear garden. Garage to side with ample off road parking. EP Rating D.
Moorcroft Road is situated in one of Moseley most popular roads. The property is conveniently located for local amenities and transport links of the Pershore (A441) and Bristol Roads (A38) which both provide popular and quick access to the City Centre.
Important institutions within a mile or so of the property include the University of Birmingham, King Edward School, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham Dental Hospital and School of Dentistry.
Amenities within a mile or so of the property include Moseley, Highbury and Cannon Hill Parks, The Mac Arts Centre, Rea Valley Cycle Route and Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
* AN OUTSTANDING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE SITUATED IN THIS PRIME LOCATION IN MOSELEY.
* A GRAND ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STAINED AND LEADED WINDOWS TO FRONT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, OAK STAIRCASE AND CLOAK ROOM.
* FAMILY ROOM/STUDY WITH BUILT IN WALL CUPBOARDS, HAND WASH BASIN AND DOUBLE GLAZED LEADED WINDOW TO FRONT.
* DINING ROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH LEADED GLAZED WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND SLIDING DOORS LEADING INTO:
* AN EXTENDED LIVING ROOM COMPRISING OF A FEATURE FIRE PLACE, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS, VELUX SKY LIGHTS, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO REAR GARDEN.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH MARBLE WORK SURFACE OVER, CERAMIC BELFAST SINK WITH MIXER TAP, FIVE RING GAS HOB WITH EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER. THE FOLLOWING INTEGRATED APPLIANCES ARE INCLUDED - FRIDGE FREEZER, DOUBLE OVEN WITH PLATE WARMER AND DISHWASHER.
* UTILITY ROOM WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINET, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAPS, SPACE FOR WASHING MACHINE, DOWNSTAIRS W.C, DRYING ROOM HOUSING CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND ACCESS TO GARAGE.
* SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH STAINED AND LEADED WINDOWS TO FRONT ASPECT.
* FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR BENEFITING FROM CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND BUILT IN STORAGE AREAS. THE MASTER BEDROOM COMPRISES OF FITTED WARDROBES AND A DRESSING UNIT WITH INSET SINK.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, BIDET, BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER OVER AND AIRING CUPBOARD.
* GLORIOUS SECLUDED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, STEP OUT ONTO A PAVED PATIO AREA WITH STEPS LEADING UP TO A LAWNED AREA HAVING AN ABUNDANCE OF MATURE PLANTS, BOMB SHELTER AND TIMBER SHED TO REAR, SHRUBS AND TREES GIVING SCREENING TO ALL BOUNDARIES. THE GARDEN BENEFITS FROM AN APPLE TREE, PLUM TREE, BLACKBERRIES AND RASPBERRIES.
The boiler is situated in the drying room on the ground floor.
The house is alarmed throughout.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
14' 11" x 12' 01" (4.55m x 3.68m)
32' 05" x 12' 01" (9.88m x 3.68m)
16' 00" x 8' 00" (4.88m x 2.44m)
17' 10" x 10' 10" (5.44m x 3.30m)
8' 09" x 7' 07" (2.67m x 2.31m)
4' 11" x 2' 08" (1.50m x 0.81m)
18' 0" x 10' 0" (5.49m x 3.05m)
15' 06" x 12' 04" (4.72m x 3.76m)
11' 01" x 10' 05" (3.38m x 3.17m)
9' 00" x 8' 04" (2.74m x 2.54m)
8' 02" x 8' 01" (2.49m x 2.46m)
16' 09" x 9' 08" (5.11m x 2.95m)
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers