BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SIX BEDROOM VICTORIAN PROPERTY SITUATED ON POPULAR SPRINGFIELD ROAD close to local schools and High Street benefitting from spacious family accommodation set over three floors. EP Rating E.
Springfield Road is situated in the heart of Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7DU
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* SIX BEDROOM VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS.
* VESTIBULE LEADING TO HALLWAY HAVING TILED FLOOR, FEATURE ARCH AND DOORS LEADING TO GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* TWO RECEPTION ROOMS BOTH HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS, COVING TO CEILING AND PICTURE RAILS.
* SPACIOUS CELLAR.
* BREAKFAST KITCHEN BEING LIGHT AND AIREY HAVING TWO CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. THE KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF WALL MOUNTED CABINETS WITH MATCHING BASE AND DRAWER UNITS, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND A HALF BOWL SINK WITH DRAINER AND MIXER TAPS OVER, INTERGRATED DISHWASHER, FRIDGE FREEZER, MICROWAVE, DOUBLE ELECTRIC OVEN, GAS HOB WITH EXTRACTOR FAN OVER.
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING HAVING GLAZED WINDOW TO THE SIDE, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOORS TO ACCOMMODATION.
* FOUR BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM HAVING ROLL TOP BATH WITH CLAW FEET, LARGE WALK IN SHOWER, LOW LEVEL W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND HEATED TOWEL RAIL.
* SECOND FLOOR LANDING HAVING STORAGE CUPBOARD AND DOORS LEADING TO.
* TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS HAVING CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* SHOWER ROOM HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED VELUX WINDOW, SHOWER CUBICLE, LOW LEVEL W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* REAR GARDEN IS ACCESSED VIA THE BREAKFAST KITCHEN, STEP OUT ONTO A LARGE PATIO AREA LEADING TO OUTHOUSE WITH SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR A WASHING MACHINE AND SEPARATE TOILET. THE GARDEN IS MAINLY LAID TO LAWN WITH AN ARRAY OF SHRUBS AND MATURE TREES LEADING TO VEGETABLE PATCH SITUATED AT THE REAR.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
12' 1" x 15' 1" (3.68m x 4.60m)
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
15' 5" x 14' 1" (4.70m x 4.29m)
9' 6" x 9' 3" (2.90m x 2.82m)
12' 0" x 15' 11" (3.66m x 4.85m)
7' 10" x 9' 5" (2.39m x 2.87m)
4' 5" x 6' 2" (1.35m x 1.88m)
12' 11" x 10' 3" (3.94m x 3.12m)
6' 6" x 6' 8" (1.98m x 2.03m)
12' 10" x 13' 3" max (3.91m x 4.04m)
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
12' 10" x 15' 11" (3.91m x 4.85m)
11' 1" x 12' 10" (3.38m x 3.91m)
4' 11" x 5' 9" (1.50m x 1.75m)
10' 6" x 21' 8" (3.20m x 6.60m)