OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS IMPRESSIVE WELL APPOINTED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME Built by David Wilson 'The Finmere' design is only one of a few situated within this highly regarded Copperfields Development & occupies an enviable & generous end plot with open aspect views, boasting two en-suites & integral double garage. Viewing advised to appreciate everything this beautiful home has to offer! E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This desirable Copperfields development offers executive family homes allowing easy access to the bus stop on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road. Before reaching the A38 island turn left onto Primsland Way, then first right into Charlotte Bronte Drive then take the first right hand turn into Charles Dickens Close, where the property will be found at the end on the left hand side.
* This impressive and substantial detached family home is set within a beautiful plot on the edge of this desirable development enjoying delightful open aspect views to the front and is approached over a tarmacadam driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles and leads to the double garage, front entrance, side gate and the fore garden is laid to lawn bordered by mature hedgerow
* The welcoming reception hall features the impressive staircase rising to first floor accommodation, part glazed double doors opening into the living room, dining room and further doors lead into the cloaks/wc and breakfast kitchen.
* A generous dual aspect living room with feature fireplace, bay window to front elevation and patio doors onto the rear garden
* The formal dining room has a feature bay window and part glazed double doors from the hall
* Modern breakfast kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor hood, space for an American style fridge freezer and space for a dining table, door in the utility room and opening through to the conservatory.
* Conservatory with double glazed french doors onto the rear enclosed garden
* Utility room houses the gas central heating boiler and has space for free standing appliances with door onto side elevation.
* To the first floor is the stunning galleried landing, double doors into the built in storage cupboard housing the hot water tank and further doors lead into all bedrooms and the family bathroom
* Master bedroom One and Guest bedroom two have built in fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms comprising shower cubicles, pedestal wash hand basins and low level wc's
* There are five double bedrooms in total with bedrooms four and five also having built in wardrobes
* The family bathroom comprises a panel bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc
* The generous well established and attractively landscaped rear garden features a paved patio area which extends from the doors of the conservatory to the side, with a paved pathway leading from the door from the utility room to the side gate and to the lawn garden which is enclosed by wooden panel fencing and features an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the Ideal Classic boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 774421 High
Westacre Middle School Westacre Middle School, Ombersley Way, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 772795 Middle
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD 01905 773362 Middle
Chawson Community First School Wych Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 8BW 01905 773264 Primary
3.84m x 3.12m (12'7" x 10'3")
2.06m x 1.12m (6'9" x 3'8")
Dual Aspect Living Room
8m into bay x 3.56m
4.47m into bay x 3.2m
4.88m x 4.14m (16'0" x 13'7")
2.44m x 1.60m (8'0" x 5'3")
4.57m x 3.56m (15' x 11'8")
4.34m x 3.30m (14'3" x 10'10")
Master Bedroom One
4.72m x 4.22m (15'6" x 13'10")
En-suite Shower room
2.51m x 1.30m (8'3" x 4'3")
Guest Bedroom Two
4.45m x 4.24m (14'7" x 13'11")
En-suite Shower room
2.72m max into shower x 1.63m
3.86m x 2.74m (12'8" x 9')
4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")
3.28m x 2.72m (10'9" x 8'11")
2.74m x 2.10m (9' x 6'11")
Integral Double Garage
5.49m max 4.62m min x 5.18m
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers