OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN, THIS TRADITIONAL mid terrace property provides an ideal first time buyers purchase. Features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a ground floor bathroom and rear garden. EP Rating E.
Situated within Bearwood, this traditional terrace is a most sought after style, popular amongst local residents, and is in keeping with the character of the area. Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of both Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park - enjoyed by families and dog walkers alike. The many amenities offered by Bearwood High Street lie just 0.2 miles away. With regards to schools, Bearwood Primary, Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's and Abbey Infant are all within 0.8 miles of the property.
* A traditional mid terrace property situated in the heart of Bearwood
* Two separate reception rooms; first being bay fronted and both with feature fireplaces
* Fitted kitchen
* Well-appointed ground floor bathroom
* Three bedrooms
* No upward chain
* Excellent location for access to the amities that Bearwood has to offer
* An ideal first time buyers purchase or a great buy to let
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester boiler located in the kitchen.
Reception Room One
4.06m into bay x 3.78m max
Under Stairs Storage
Reception Room Two
3.78m max x 3.4m
3.02m x 1.75m (9'11" x 5'9")
1.96m x 1.65m (6'5" x 5'5")
4.42m max x 3.43m
3.48m x 3.45m (11'5" x 11'4")
2.77m x 1.80m (9'1" x 5'11")