A WELL PRESENTED recently EXTENDED THREE Bedroom semi-detached family home in a DESIRABLE area of Bromsgove within walking distance of the popular local schools, Sanders Park and the facilities of the town centre. This property offers TWO DOUBLE bedrooms, NEWLY extended modern KITCHEN DINER & GARAGE. EP rating: E
Situated in a desirable location within walking distance of the popular local schools, Sanders Park and the facilities of the town centre.
* Good sized entrance porch
* Lounge with featured fireplace and sliding door leading into;
* Newly extended modern Kitchen/Diner with lantern roof over dining area, built in slimline dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, electric oven and induction hob. Solid oak worktops, wood effect cupboards, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, pantry cupboard and french doors opening to the rear garden
* Downstairs shower room off the dining area
* Laminate flooring throughout downstairs
* Two double bedrooms
* Good sized single bedroom with built in storage cupboard
* Modern bathroom with electric shower over bath, shower screen, towel rail radiator and storage cupboard housing the combi boiler
* Enclosed rear garden with garage access, archway leads to shed, summer house (available under separate negotiation) and seating area. A small decked area, paved and gravel areas with mature shrubs, plants and trees.
* Garage and off road parking
The Agent understands that the property is FREEHOLD
2.18m x 1.50m (7'2" x 4'11")
4.55m x 3.94m (14'11" x 12'11")
4.90m x 2.36m (16'1" x 7'9")
3.23m x 2.97m (10'7" x 9'9")
3.60m x 3.02m (11'10" x 9'11")
3.35m x 2.72m (11' x 8'11")
2.50m x 2.13m (8'2" x 7')
2.30m x 1.80m (7'7" x 5'11")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers