VERY WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS with the added benefit of a garage, off road parking and NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating C
Prince of Wales Lane is situated off the Yardley Wood Road, five miles south of the city centre. This property benefits from being within close proximity of local shops and amenities and also benefiting from easy access to Motorway Links and a local bus service travelling in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4LB
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GARAGE.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO REAR ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND UPVC DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* BREAKFAST KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, BREAKFAST BAR, SPACE FOR COOKER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND A FURTHER MASTER BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH AN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING A BATH WITH SHOWER, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND CLOSE COUPLED W/C.
* LOVELY REAR GARDEN, WITH A DECKING SEATING AREA, STEPS LEADING DOWN TO A FURTHER DECKED AREA. THE GARDEN IS LAID TO LAWN WITH FENCING TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the cupboard on the first floor.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
1.73m x 0.94m (5'8" x 3'1")
4.78m x 2.87m (15'8" x 9'5")
4.90m x 3.45m (16'1" x 11'4")
4.00m x 2.92m (13'1" x 9'7")
3.89m x 2.90m (12'9" x 9'6")
2.18m x 1.90m (7'2" x 6'3")
1.93m x 1.73m (6'4" x 5'8")
6.02m x 3.18m (19'9" x 10'5")
Ensuite Shower Room
2.36m x 2.10m (7'9" x 6'11")
5.23m x 3.00m (17'2" x 9'10")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers