OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS WELL PRESENTED three bedroom semi detached home which is situated within the sought after area of Matchborough East. EP RATING: TBC
This well presented semi-detached home offers ample accommodation for a growing family. The location is popular for its proximity to a range of schooling as well as local shops and primary road links, as well as a short drive into Redditch for a range of shopping and leisure facilities
* Double Glazed Porch leading to;
* Entrance Hallway having stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and door leading to;
* Generous sized living room having feature fireplace with gas fire and a double glazed bay window overlooking the front elevation;
* The Kitchen comprises a range of wall mounted and base units, feature island with cupboard space and wine rack, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, single oven having electric hob above. There is also a walk in pantry.
* The Utility has a range of wall & base units, space & plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and space for a fridge/freezer. From the utility a door gives access to the Garage.
* The Dining Area has over sized double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden;
* To the first floor are two double bedrooms and one single;
* The Four Piece Family Bathroom is fitted with a white suite offering low level WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath and a single shower cubicle. There is a double glazed obscure window to the rear.
* The property enjoys a low maintance rear garden enjoying a private aspect having a
paved patio and fencing to all sides. The Property is approached via a blocked paved driveway offering ample parking and a single garage;
* We are advised that the property is Freehold;
4.64m x 3.64m (15'3" x 11'11")
Kitchen Dining Room
4.63m x 3.21m (15'2" x 10'6")
2.57m x 2.54m (8'5" x 8'4")
4.63m x 2.58m (15'2" x 8'6")
3.25m x 2.58m (10'8" x 8'6")
2.99m x 1.96m (9'10" x 6'5")
2.43m x 1.96m (8' x 6'5")