OULSNAM PROUDLY PRESENT THIS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME Situated within a HIGHLY REGARDED & desirable cul-de-sac of Droitwich, boasting TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite and BEAUTIFUL rear gardens. Offering further scope to extend STPP. E P Rating TBC
From the agents office head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road. Turn right at Worcester Road and go through one roundabout. Turn left onto Tagwell Road at the traffic lights and take the fourth exit right onto Dovecote Road then the first right onto Charlecot Road where the property is located at the head of the cul-de-sac.
* Approached via a tarmacadam drive which provides ample parking and leads to the double garage, side gate and front entrance, with a lawn garden to one side and mature flower beds.
* Welcoming entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor accommodation and doors into the lounge, kitchen, ground floor WC and under stairs storage cupboard.
* Generous lounge with feature fireplace, sliding patio door leading to the garden and double doors into the dining room.
* Fitted kitchen with tiled work surfaces, space for freestanding electric oven, space for fridge, wall mounted Veissmann boiler, serving hatch to the dining room and door leading to the side access.
* To the first floor is the master bedroom with dressing area having built in wardrobes and a door into the en-suite shower room.
* There are two further bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and the family bathroom with panel bath, WC, wash hand basin and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
* Outside is the beautiful landscaped garden which features an initial patio area extending across the rear of the property and round to the rear door of the garage and side gate. There is space and a hard standing area for a shed with the remainder of the garden laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and is enclosed with wooden panel fencing.
* The double garage has two electric remote control operated doors, power and lighting and a door to the rear providing access to the garden.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the Kitchen
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
3.28m x 2.40m (10'9" x 7'10")
5.10m x 3.63m (16'9" x 11'11")
3.63m x 2.57m (11'11" x 8'5")
(3.63m x 2.57m)
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
3.63m x 2.92m (11'11" x 9'7")
(3.63m x 2.92m)
1.10m x 0.97m (3'7" x 3'2")
2.16m x 1.12m (7'1" x 3'8")
4.80m x 2.64m (15'9" x 8'8")
2.60m x 2.36m (8'6" x 7'9")
2.44m x 1.88m (8'0" x 6'2")
LHS 5.03m x 2.6m RHS 4.85m x 2.6m