*OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE STYLE HOME* Occupying an enviable elevated plot within the EXCLUSIVE HADZOR development, boasting TWO RECEPTION rooms, master bedroom with EN-SUITE shower room, STUNNING FAR REACHING VIEWS to the rear aspect & GARAGE, VIEWING ADVISED! E P Rating C
Head south-east on Victoria Square. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Worcester Rd. At the next set of traffic lights turn right at Hanbury St/B4090 and proceed through 2 roundabouts. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hadzor Lane. Then turn immediately left entering the Hadzor Hall estate and long driveway. Follow the driveway to the top of the hill, following it round where it bends to the right, Mapson Court can be found on the left handside.
* The property is approached via a paved pathway with gravel areas to either side, a wooden front door opens into the welcoming and generous reception hall with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, useful under stairs storage cupboard, laminate oak effect flooring and doors into the breakfast kitchen, dining room and cloakroom/wc
* Cloakroom is fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin set onto vanity unit, complementary tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring, a central heating radiator and an obscure wooden double glazed sash style window to front elevation.
* The breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of wall mounted, drawer and base units with roll edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, complementary tiling to splash back areas, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and stainless steel splash back, integrated oven and grill, tiled flooring, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher, space for a washing machine, wall mounted 'Ideal Classic' central heating boiler concealed behind matching wall unit, central heating radiator and two wooden double glazed sash windows to front elevation.
* The generous lounge has a continuation of the oak style laminate flooring and features a gas fireplace with black marble effect surround and mantlepiece over, central heating radiator, wooden double glazed French doors provide access onto the rear garden with wooden double glazed sash windows either side and double wooden doors open into the dining room
* The dining room has a continuation of the laminate oak effect flooring, central heating radiator, wooden double glazed sash window to the rear elevation and a wooden door with glass panelling leads to the hallway.
* To the first floor is the impressive landing with gas central heating radiator, doors into all bedrooms, the family bathroom and airing cupboard houses the hot water tank
* The master bedroom features built in double fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, hanging rail and shelving, central heating radiator, two wooden double glazed sash windows to the front elevation and door into the en-suite
* En-suite comprises a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with sliding screen doors, tiled walls and flooring, centrally heated ladder style towel rail and an obscure double glazed sash window to the front elevation.
* Bedroom two has fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving with matching fitted drawers and bedside units, central heating radiator and wooden double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation enjoying far reaching views
* Bedroom three has a central heating radiator and a wooden double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation enjoying far reaching views
* The family bathroom features a white suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with glazed shower screen, complementary tiling to splash back areas, tiled flooring, centrally heated ladder style towel rail and an obscure wooden double glazed sash window to the side elevation.
* Outside the rear garden has been beautifully landscaped, is enclosed and enjoys delightful far reaching countryside views and can be accessed from the french doors in the lounge and the door from the rear of the garage. The garden features an initial decked patio area from the french doors which is ideal for al-fresco dining, with the remainder laid to lawn and features an abundance of well stocked flowerbed borders with an array of mature shrubs and a further decked seating area to one corner
* The garage adjoins the property and can be accessed via a pedestrian door from the garden and has an electric up and over door onto the front drive, benefiting from power and lighting.
SERVICES All mains services connected and Central heating to radiators is provided by the gas fired boiler located in the kitchen.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
5.08m x 2.40m (16'8" x 7'10")
1.88m x 0.94m (6'2" x 3'1")
3.90m x 2.97m (12'10" x 9'9")
6.15m x 3.90m (20'2" x 12'10")
4.04m x 2.40m (13'3" x 7'10")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Master Bedroom One
3.9m max 3.6m min x 3.05m not including wardrobes
En Suite Shower Room
2.29m x 1.68m (7'6" x 5'6")
4.10m x 3.35m (13'5" x 11')
3.23m x 3.02m (10'7" x 9'11")
2.08m x 1.88m (6'10" x 6'2")
5.80m x 2.90m (19'0" x 9'6")