50% SHARE OF A SUPERB TWO BEDROOMED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT located in a Sheltered Housing Complex for the over 55's with visual impairment. Extra Care is available if required. Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain. EP Rating B.
Northfield and West Heath, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Modern Retirement Apartment in Sheltered Housing Complex for the over 55's with visual impairment
* Two good Bedrooms
* Lounge Open Plan to Fitted Kitchen with some integrated appliances
* Spacious Wet Room
* UPVC double glazed windows and external doors
* Facilities include Restaurant, Large Communal Lounge, Community Hub, Laundry Room, Hairdressers, On Site Handyman, Guest Suite for Visitors, Communal Gardens & Visitors Car Parking
* Support Staff on Site 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a week by contractual arrangement
* Close proximity to Shopping Centre & Public Transport links
* Close to Victoria Common & Northfield Library
* Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Leasehold and is subject to a monthly rent and service charge of approximately £557.00. A 99 year Lease was created, we understand, from 2010.
It should be stressed that the Selling Agents have not verified these figures and prospective purchasers should verify these via their Solicitors prior to exchanging contracts.
Heating & Glazing: UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally.
Electric night storage heaters are installed to the main living accommodation.
Fixtures & Fittings: All items of fixtures and fittings except those mentioned in these detailed Sales Particulars are excluded from the sale, however, the carpets as fitted are included.
Communal Reception Hall leading to the Apartment
4.78m x 3.80m (15'8" x 12'6")
2.95m x 1.98m (9'8" x 6'6")
Large Linen Cupboard
Spacious Wet Room with Toilet
Bedroom One (Front)
4.11m average x 3.5m average
Bedroom Two (Front)
2.82m plus recess x 2.51m
Residents & Visitors Car Parking