A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE with off road parking for several cars and a garage to side. This property is situated in this popular location off School Road. EP Rating C
Regency Gardens is situated off School Road, Yardley Wood, South of Birmingham city centre with nearby areas Billesley , Warstock and Highter's Heath. The suburb of Billesley is an area bordered by Billesley Common and Chinnbrook Meadows. The majority of the housing is either inter-war or post war build consisting mainly of semi detached properties. This property is close to local parks, schools, shops and transport links in and out of Birmingham City Centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4JS
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH GARAGE TO SIDE.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED PATIO DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, GAS FIRE AND UNDERSTAIRS STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT MIXER TAP, SPACE FOR COOKER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR. ONE BEDROOM BENEFITING FROM A BUILT IN STORE CUPBOARD AND WARDROBE.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER.
* PAVED REAR GARDEN WITH TIMBER FENCING AND BORDERS TO SIDE AND A RANGE OF PLANTS AND TREES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the loft.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
17' 05" x 12' 11" (5.31m x 3.94m)
10' 00" x 6' 10" (3.05m x 2.08m)
13' 00" x 10' 04" (3.96m x 3.15m)
10' 03" x 9' 02" (3.12m x 2.79m)
7' 01" x 7' 01" (2.16m x 2.16m)
16' 11" x 8' 11" (5.16m x 2.72m)
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers