*NO ONWARD CHAIN* THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME is situated in this well established cul de sac. The property comprises; reception hall, lounge, dining room & kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the bathroom. There is an enclosed, private garden to the rear and a garage. EP RATING: D
This three bedroom semi detached home is offered with no onward chain and is situated in this well established cul de sac. The property comprises; reception hall, lounge, dining room & kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the bathroom. There is an enclosed, private garden to the rear and a garage.
* Spacious Reception Hall with doors radiating off to both the Lounge & Kitchen
* Lounge with French style doors into the Dining Room
* Dining Room having a double glazed sliding patio door leading out to the Garden
* Kitchen having space for appliances, storage cupboard and double glazed door out to the Garden
* Two double bedrooms & one single bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite
* Enclosed rear garden with side access & a detached Garage
* Driveway parking and front garden
From the town centre take the Coventry Highway. At the second island (Peugeot Dealership), turn right into Alders Drive. At the next island proceed straight over into Claybrook Drive and take the third turn on the right into Milhill Road (2nd entrance), and Atherstone Close is the first turning on the right.
2.88m x 3.32m (9' 5" x 10' 11")
2.79m x 3.47m (9' 2" x 11' 5")
3.11m x 3.91m (10' 2" x 12' 10")
2.18m x 3.55m (7' 2" x 11' 8")
3.27m max x 3.99m (10' 9" x 13' 1")
2.27m x 1.87m (7' 5" x 6' 2")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers