OULSNAM proudly introduce this BEAUTIFULLY presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM Semi-detached home occupying an ENVIABLE PLOT OVERLOOKING THE GREEN OPEN SPACE TO FRONT ASPECT & located within this DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT, built by Persimmon & finished to a HIGH SPECIFICATION throughout, VIEWING ADVISED! E P Rating B
LOCATION & DEVELOPMENT OVERVIEW
Persimmon @ Droitwich is a collection of approximately 265 new homes built in the historic spa town of Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire.
This superb home is situated approx 2.5 miles South East of Droitwich Town Centre this property is within easy walking to open countryside. Droitwich Town Centre has an array of facilities to include shops, cafes, bars and supermarkets. Transport links are within easy access to Droitwich train station located approx 2.8 miles away providing access to both Birmingham and Worcester City Centres, together with the highly regarded schooling nearby and picturesque countryside on hand. Being offered with NHBC warranty remaining, viewing is essential!
Nestled at the end of this delightful cul-de-sac, The Alnwick design has a stylish open plan kitchen diner with French doors leading into the garden, two double bedrooms, a good-sized living room and this superbly presented home has been upgraded by the current vendor throughout and further benefits from the beautiful landscaped gardens with detached summer house and the the open aspect views to the front and having two allocated parking spaces. Ideal if you're a first time buyer looking for a fresh modern home.
* Approached over a paved pathway with lawn fore-garden extending to the side and two allocated parking spaces directly to the front of the property
* Entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor accommodation, door into the wc comprising low level dual flush wc and wash hand basin and further door into the lounge
* Lounge with useful under stairs storage cupboard and door into the kitchen diner
* Kitchen diner with integral oven, hob and fitted extractor hood and space for washing machine and fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler concealed behind cupboard and patio doors lead onto the rear garden
* To the first floor is the main bedroom with built in storage cupboard, bedroom two has built in wardrobes with sliding doors and the contemporary style shower room comprises low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and double shower cubicle with screen
* Outside the rear garden has been beautifully landscaped with low maintenance in mind, is enclosed by wooden panel fencing and extends round to the side gate, with a detached double glazed summer house having power and lighting
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the kitchen cupboard
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
1.50m x 0.90m (4'11" x 2'11")
4.62m x 2.90m (15'2" x 9'6")
3.86m x 2.46m (12'8" x 8'1")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
3.86m x 2.60m (12'8" x 8'6")
3.28m (to front of wardrobes) x 2.5m
1.90m x 1.70m (6'3" x 5'7")
2.90m x 2.26m (9'6" x 7'5")