WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME WITH THROUGH LOUNGE AND DINING KITCHEN, in a popular Bournville Village Trust location within walking distance to Manor Park. Also benefiting from an Extended Garage, Downstairs W.C and Three Bedrooms. EP Rating D
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Semi-detached property in popular Bournville Village Trust Location
*Through Lounge with electric fire and surround (gas connection available) sliding doors leading to Rear Garden and door leading through to Kitchen
* Downstairs W.C.
* Dining Kitchen with a range of gloss units to include display cabinets, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with contemporary work tops, 'Range style' Belling cooker (may be available by separate negotiation) with extractor canopy above, space for dining table, tiled flooring and understairs storage cupboard
* Three Bedrooms with fitted storage to Bedroom One and dual aspect windows to Bedroom Three
* Bathroom with white suite comprising of low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower fitment and screen and heated towel rail
* Extended Garage with power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, chest freezer and generous storage space
* Rear Garden with patio area leading to the lawn, well stocked flower beds flanked by railway sleepers, gate leading to shed, outside water tap and fenced boundaries
* Driveway to front with lawn to side and flower beds with a range of shrubs and flowers
* Convenient location for QE Hospital and University, City Centre and also within walking distance to Manor Park (accessed via Eymore Close)
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: All major external windows and doors are UPVC double glazed excluding the porch and also the window at the rear of the Garage.
The property is serviced by a Worcester Combination boiler located within the Garage.
There is a sub station located to the right hand side of the property at the junction with St Denis Road.
Porch (with quarry tiled Flooring)
Hallway (with parquet Flooring)
6.45m x 3.63m (21'2" x 11'11")
Breakfast Kitchen (Rear)
4.70m x 3.35m (15'5" x 11')
Bedroom One (Front)
3.70m x 3.66m (12'2" x 12'0")
Bedroom Two (Rear)
4.5m max to recess x 2.67m min 2.64m max x 1.68m min
3.66m x 2.50m (12'0" x 8'2")
2.51m x 1.65m (8'3" x 5'5")
9.68m to doors x 3.25m tapering to 2.4m at the rear