OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS MODERN VERSATILE THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME boasting generous accommodation over three floors to include lounge, breakfast kitchen with built in appliances, study, master bedroom with en suite shower room, garage & parking within this desirable cul-de-sac. Viewing advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer! E P Rating TBC
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. From the agents office head southeast on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd. Turn right at Worcester Rd go through one roundabout. Turn left at Tagwell Road continue for approximately 1 mile where Tagwell Grange will be on your left hand side and follow the road round to the left hand side where the property is located on the right hand side.
* Approached over a paved pathway with landscaped front garden to the front and driveway to the side which provides parking and leads to the side gate and garage.
* The entrance hall has stairs to the first floor and doors to the study, utility, WC and breakfast kitchen.
* Modern breakfast kitchen with built in appliances to include a fridge, freezer, Neff double oven, four ring gas hob, extractor hood and dishwasher and french doors provide access onto the rear garden.
* The utility has space for various appliances and door to the side access.
* To the first floor is the generous lounge with feature Juliet balcony, useful storage cupboard, two bedrooms, stairs rising to the second floor and family bathroom comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and folding shower screen.
* To the second floor is the airing cupboard housing hot water tank, dual aspect master bedroom and en-suite shower room comprising corner shower enclosure, low level WC and wash hand basin.
* Landscaped rear garden with a paved patio area and gated access to side, retaining wall with central steps lead to the remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn, having further patio area to the rear and is enclosed with wooden panel fencing.
* Garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
Services All mains services are available. Central heating to radiators is provided by the boiler located in the kitchen.
Fixtures and fittings only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded. Carpets and curtains may be available by separate arrangement with the vendors, if required.
Tenure the agent understands the property is Freehold.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
3.48m x 2.46m (11'5" x 8'1")
2.50m x 0.91m (8'2" x 3')
2.44m x 1.57m (8'0" x 5'2")
4.62m x 4.42m (15'2" x 14'6")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
4.65m x 3.56m (15'3" x 11'8")
2.08m x 1.68m (6'10" x 5'6")
3.56m x 2.54m (11'8" x 8'4")
2.46m x 1.98m (8'1" x 6'6")
SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
3.40m x 3.28m (11'2" x 10'9")
2.30m x 2.03m (7'7" x 6'8")