** OULSNAM PROUDLY PRESENT THIS EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN A POPULAR DROITWICH CUL DE SAC LOCATION ** Offering two reception rooms, a kitchen diner, conservatory, utility room & ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms & a family bathroom. The property benefits further from off road parking & a generous, private rear garden being on a corner plot. EP Rating C
From the agents office head north west on Victoria Square towards Ombersley St E, Victoria Square turns slightly left and becomes Ombersley St E. Turn left at Covercroft then at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ombersley Way. At the next roundabout, take the third exit on to Salwarpe Way, then the first turning on the left onto Ledwych Road. Take the next turning on your right onto Leigh Grove, follow the road to end and turn left and the property can be found in the far left hand corner.
* A generous lounge with feature inglenook fireplace with log burner style gas stove
* A spacious family room/snug gives access to the conservatory and is open to the kitchen diner
* A useful utility room with space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer
* The property benefits from a ground floor shower room which can be accessed via the utility room
* Three bedrooms to the first floor served by a family bathroom comprising a bath and separate shower cubicle
* The generous and private rear garden benefits from this corner plot, being mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, a graveled area with a shed and side gate giving access to the front of the property
* A tarmac driveway provides off road parking for two cars
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the utility room.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded. Carpets and curtains may be available by separate arrangement with the vendors, if required.
TENURE the agent understands the property is freehold.
5.18m x 1.70m (17' x 5'7")
4.65m x 3.56m (15'3" x 11'8")
4.62m x 3.20m (15'2" x 10'6")
2.67m x 2.67m (8'9" x 8'9")
5.16m x 2.44m (16'11" x 8'0")
2.82m x 2.44m (9'3" x 8'0")
Ground Floor Shower Room
2.64m x 2.36m (8'8" x 7'9")
4.00m x 2.57m (13'1" x 8'5")
3.30m x 2.54m (10'10" x 8'4")
3.00m x 1.98m (9'10" x 6'6")
2.34m x 2.00m (7'8" x 6'7")
2.62m x 1.88m (8'7" x 6'2")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers