SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF STUDLEY, occupying this enviable, secluded plot at the end of a private driveway is this quite superb extended three bedroom detached cottage, finished to a high standard throughout and there is planning permission granted to further extend. EP RATING:
Oaktree Cottage is a chaming, detached residence built circa 1800 and is set in approximately 1/4 acre. The cottage sits well off the road, tucked away behind a gravel driveway and is set in a semi rural location close to commuter routes and convenient for access to Redditch town centre and Stratford upon Avon. There is also planning permission granted to further extend.
* Reception Hall with oak flooring and lift and latch doors which radiate off to the ground floor accommodation
* Stunning refitted kitchen comprising a range of high gloss units with solid oak work tops over and a range of integrated appliances
* The Kitchen features polished porcelain tiles and French doors which open out to the rear garden
* The Orangery can be accessed from the Kitchen and also boasts French doors which open out to the rear garden and a feature lantern roof
* The Lounge is of a generous size and is of dual aspect. There is a multi fuel burner, feature beams and oak flooring.
* The Snug/Sitting Room boasts feature beams and a feature fireplace
* The Guest Cloakroom WC has been fitted with a contemporary white suite and also benefits from a generous utility cupboard
* The Landing is split level and benefits from having two double glazed windows making this, in our opinion, a light and airy space
* There are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, all of which are dual aspect
* The Family Bathroom boasts a Victorian style suite to include a freestanding 'slipper' bath, separate shower cubicle and Italian floor tiles.
* There is a fully functioning timber office in the garden
* The rear garden enjoys a private aspect and wraps around the property. The garden amounts to 0.125 acres.
* There is a driveway to the side of the property which provides parking
* There is planning permission granted for a two storey front extension forming remodelled entrance hall with additional first floor bedroom over and rear first floor alterations to form a master bedroom with en-suite. Planning Reference: 17/00467/FUL
3.52m x 2.44m (11' 7" x 8' 0")
2.56m x 2.64m (8' 5" x 8' 8")
4.26m max x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
3.55m max x 3.66m (11' 8" x 12' 0")
6.88m x 3.54m (22' 7" x 11' 7")
GUEST CLOAKROOM WC
3.77m x 1.73m (12' 4" x 5' 8")
5.66m max x 3.53m max (18' 7" x 11' 7")
3.41m x 3.66m (11' 2" x 12' 0")
3.02m x 2.71m max (9' 11" x 8' 11")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers