* PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE** AN ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFULLY POSITIONED, FOUR BEDROOM, DETACHED NEEDING MODERNISATION and improvement on the BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST estate. Planning permission for ground floor extension and En Suite. Offering No Chain. EP Rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* An absolutely delightfully positioned traditional detached residence situated on the renowned Bournville Village Trust estate.
* Cul-de-sac location
* Four bedrooms with ensuite to master bedroom
* Enclosed porch entrance
* Reception hall with guests WC
* Dual aspect lounge
* Dining room overlooking the front
* Kitchen overlooking the rear garden
* Bathroom and separate WC
* Generous off-road parking and double garage
* Delightful and generous rear garden
* No Chain
* Modernisation and improvement required
Tenure - The agent understands the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - There is a warm air heating system installed within the property with the boiler situated in the garage. There are double glazed windows and doors installed within the property.
Dual Aspect Lounge
8.00m x 3.63m (26'3" x 11'11")
Dining Room (front)
4.4m max x 3.68m max and 2.74m min point
Guests WC (rear)
3.28m x 2.87m (10'9" x 9'5")
Bedroom One (front)
4.32m max and 2.97m min x 3.78m max and 2.72m min
En Suite Shower Room
2.72m x 1.80m (8'11" x 5'11")
Bedroom Two (front)
4.06m x 2.95m (13'4" x 9'8")
Bedroom Three (front)
3.63m x 3.00m (11'11" x 9'10")
Bedroom Four (rear)
3.66m max x 2.1m max
having coloured suite
Separate WC (rear)
Having lawned foregarden with shaped borders and tarmacadam driveway for off-road car parking
7.42m x 5.61m (24'4" x 18'5")
Wide and Generous Rear Garden
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers