OULSNAM PROUDLY PRESENT THIS EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON AN ENVIABLE PLOT BEING ONE OF THE BIGGEST ON THE ESTATE Offering spacious accommodation to include a welcoming entrance hallway, lounge with inglenook fireplace and double doors giving access to the dining room, a conservatory, breakfast kitchen, separate utility room, a generous study/playroom and a ground floor wc. To the first floor, the master bedroom benefits from a dressing room and en suite, guest bedroom two with en suite and a further three bedrooms served by the house bathroom. The property also boasts a double garage and ample off road parking. EP Rating C
* A welcoming entrance hallway has an open staircase leading to the first floor accommodation and doors to the lounge, dining room and breakfast kitchen.
* The lounge being 22'9" long has a feature inglenook fireplace with gas fire inset, double doors giving access to the dining room and patio doors leading to the conservatory.
* The breakfast kitchen overlooks the rear garden, has an integrated oven, grill and five ring gas hob, and has a door leading to the utility room.
* The utility room has space for freestanding white goods, a wall mounted Worcester gas boiler, fitted wall and base units with integrated sink, double glazed stable door gives access to the rear garden and a door to the study/playroom.
* The master bedroom has an archway through to a dressing room which gives access to a generous en suite comprising a corner Jacuzzi style bath and a separate shower cubicle.
* Guest bedroom two overlooks the front elevation and benefits from having an en-suite shower room.
* The property has a further three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
* A double garage with metal up and over doors, eaves storage, power and lighting. A block paved driveway provides ample off road parking.
* The extensive and private rear garden being one of the largest on the estate is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, a pathway leads down to the rear of the garden where there are an array of mature trees and shrubs.
SERVICES All mains services are connected to the property. The property has double glazing and the central heating is generated by a Worcester gas boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE The agent understands the property is Freehold.
2.00m x 1.30m (6'7" x 4'3")
3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")
2.40m x 1.30m (7'10" x 4'3")
6.93m max 3.76mmin x 4.06mmax 3.3m min
3.76m x 3.07m (12'4" x 10'1")
3.33m x 2.62m (10'11" x 8'7")
4.75m x 3.00m (15'7" x 9'10")
6.45m max 2.46m min x 2.08m
4.80m x 3.73m (15'9" x 12'3")
3.10m x 1.65m (10'2" x 5'5")
3.10m x 2.92m (10'2" x 9'7")
4.50m x 2.64m (14'9" x 8'8")
2.97mmax 2m min x 2.03m
4.11m x 2.82m (13'6" x 9'3")
3.43mmax 2.51mmin x 3.2mmax 1.8mmin
2.82m x 2.36m (9'3" x 7'9")
2.72m x 1.80m (8'11" x 5'11")
5.82m x 5.30m (19'1" x 17'5")