Oulsnam are delighted to introduce this INDIVIDUAL & EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME believed to date originally circa 1930's & occupying an EXTENSIVE PRIVATE PLOT which offers potential for improvement & development subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations, boasting generous gardens & outbuildings extending to approximately 1.08 acres. Viewing advised to appreciate the accommodation and potential on offer! E P Rating E
From the island just off junction 5 of the M5, head north east on the A38 and turn left into Walk Mill Drive. Follow the road to the end, beyond the Farm house Gate (to be kept shut at all times) and the property is located a short distance on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board.
Wychbold is a village in the Wychavon district of Worcestershire and is on the A38 north-east of Droitwich, providing good access to Birmingham and Worcester via the M5 (junction 5) and the A38. Wychbold boasts the well renowned Webbs garden centre, local first school and nursery as well as a post office, public houses and other amenities. Walk Mill Drive is a private drive offering a mixture of modern and period executive homes, with Deep Trees occupying an enviable plot at the end and is ideally situated as the last dwelling on the right hand side, having its own private gated access and further farmhouse style gate which only provides access to Deep Trees and the neighbouring bungalow opposite
* Approached via a sweeping driveway which leads to the detached double garage, front entrance porch, side gate and gardens.
* Reception hallway has stairs rising to first floor accommodation, doors into the living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen and cloakroom which has hanging space and wc.
* Generous dual aspect living room with bay windows, feature fireplace and door into the lean to/conservatory.
* Formal dining room with bay window and door into the family room.
* Breakfast kitchen with a range of wall mounted and base units, door into the utility room and archway through to the sitting room.
* Dual aspect family room with feature fireplace and door into the dining room.
* Dual aspect utility room with a range of base units and space for free standing appliances, door into the pantry and stable style door provides access to the rear garden and further door provides access to the porch and onto the rear enclosed courtyard garden and access into the green house.
* To the first floor is the galleried landing with doors into all bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
* The dual aspect master bedroom was formerly two separate double bedrooms which have been opened into one spacious suite and comprises a shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
* Bedrooms two and three are both doubles.
* The modern bathroom comprises a P-shaped bath with shower above and pedestal wash hand basin and there is a separate wc.
* Outside there is an enclosed courtyard garden which leads to the beautiful landscaped gardens and grounds which surround the property and extend to approximately 1.08 acres with several outbuildings/workshops and detached double garage.
* An extensive private plot which offers potential for development subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations.
SERVICES Sewerage is provided by a septic tank with the remainder of all mains services available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in bedroom two
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
5.33m x 1.80m (17'6" x 5'11")
6.9m not including bay x 4.95m
6.99m x 3.76m (22'11" x 12'4")
3.76m x 3.56m (12'4" x 11'8")
1.80m x 1.47m (5'11" x 4'10")
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.85m (4.85m) max 3.18m (3.17m) min x 3.73m (3.73m)
7.20m x 3.35m (23'7" x 11')
3.48m x 3.00m (11'5" x 9'10")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
3.48m x 3.00m (11'5" x 9'10")
Master Bedroom (formerly 2 separate bedrooms)
6.93m x 4.90m (22'9" x 16'1")
3.90m x 3.68m (12'10" x 12'1")
3.70m x 3.23m (12'2" x 10'7")
2.16m x 1.83m (7'1" x 6'0")
1.83m x 0.90m (6'0" x 2'11")
6.88m x 3.84m (22'7" x 12'7")
Detached Double Garage
5.54m x 5.18m (18'2" x 17')