A SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED, COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED superior four bedroomed detached residence enjoying prime location opposite Green within the much sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate. Spacious open plan Kitchen/Diner/Living Space provides a genuine 'Wow Factor'. EP Rating D.
From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Take the third turning on the left into Knighton Road and then first right into Badsey Close where the property is located immediately on the left hand side leading off the service road and overlooking the Green on Knighton Road.
This property occupies a most attractive position in Badsey Close, Northfield forming part of the very popular and much sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate.
This property enjoys a particularly attractive position in the Close behind the service road and overlooking the Green.
The property is convenient for access to most necessary local amenities including sought after local Schools, local Shops, Parks and Gardens.
The property is also convenient for access to the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University and the Cadbury Works at Bournville.
* Superior Freehold Detached Residence enjoying prime location on the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
* Thoughtfully extended and comprehensively refurbished to a very high standard in recent years
* Elegant Reception Hall with Guests W.C. leading off
* Utility Room with double Belfast sink
* Delightful Sitting Room to the Front overlooking the Green
* Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Living Space with double glazed doors to the Garden fitted with extensive range of cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, central Island unit with electrical double socket containing further cupboards and drawers, a range of integrated appliances including five ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, oven, grill, microwave and wine fridge.
* Spacious Family Room/Study/Music Room having double glazed window and double glazed French doors to the Garden
* Four First Floor Bedrooms and Three En Suite Bath/Shower Rooms with high specification contemporary bathroom fittings
* Part Block Paved / Part Gravel Driveway providing excellent car parking for numerous cars and leading to Generous Single Car Garage
* Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden with shaped lawn, paved terraces, rockeries and flower beds
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
Tenure: The Agent understand that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by wall mounted Boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Most of the windows are UPVC double glazed and there is a most attractive stained and leaded light window to the Landing.
Agent's Note: The property also benefits from attractive stained and leaded light windows to the landing and kitchen.
Sitting Room (Front)
16' 0" x 13' 6" (4.88m x 4.11m) into wide bay
Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Living Space
22' 9" x 22' 0" (6.93m x 6.71m)
8' 10" x 5' 6" (2.69m x 1.68m)
Family Room/Study/Music Room
20' 3" x 8' 0" (6.17m x 2.44m)
Master Bedroom One (Front)
13' 6" (4.11m) plus wardrobes x 14' 6" (4.42m) into wide bay
En Suite Shower & Toilet
Bedroom Two (Front)
10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m)
En Suite Shower Room & Toilet
Bedroom Three (Rear)
9' 9" x 9' 0" (2.97m x 2.74m)
Bedroom Four (Rear)
9' 6" x 7' 10" (2.90m x 2.39m)
'Jack & Jill' Bathroom with Bath, Shower and Toilet
Serving Bedrooms Three & Four
Deep Fore Garden behind Service Road
Part Block Paved / Part Gravel Driveway
Single Car Garage
Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden