An executive five double bedroom detached home nestled on the outskirts of Barnt Green Village. Ideally situated on a private gated development the property offers privacy and security. EP Rating: C
The Badgers leads off Mearse Lane at the upper end of the much coveted and sought after village of Barnt Green. There are local schools available a short distance away at Lickey as well as in Barnt Green itself and where there is also a good village shopping centre, bus and train services to Birmingham and a wide range of other facilities as one would expect to find in such a well thought of area.
Barnt Green lies about twelve miles to the south-west of Birmingham city centre bounded by greenbelt countryside as well as the Lickey Hills and Woods and is several miles from Junction 2 on the M42 motorway and Junction 4 on the M5 motorway.
• Spacious entrance hallway
• Impressive lounge with inglenook fireplace and double doors opening onto garden
• Downstairs guest WC
• Dining Room overlooking mature gardens
• Kitchen/Diner offering a range of integral appliances
• Family Room
• Utility boasting sink and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area
• Four further double bedrooms, bedroom two and three being serviced by ‘Jack & Jill’ shower room
• Family bathroom
• The garden sweeps round the back and sides of the property where there is paved patio with various seating areas, a generous lawned area with stepping stones leading through to a small wooded area where there is a garden shed hidden to the rear. There is a natural style pond and stream (please note that this is almost infilled with planting so it could be infilled as a stream only or dug out again), also a decked viewing area set behind gates and a pathway walks around the perimeter of this pond area. Paths lead around the both sides of the property where there are further lawned areas, two side access gates and a pedestrian door into the double garage.
• Detached double garage accessed via block paved driveway
SERVICES: All mains services are provided. Central heating is provided by gas central heating boiler.
9.22m x 5.23m (30'3" x 17'2")
3.96m x 3.70m (13' x 12'2")
3.68m x 3.50m (12'1" x 11'6")
4.17m x 2.95m (13'8" x 9'8")
2.74m x 1.90m (9' x 6'3")
4.24m x 3.94m (13'11" x 12'11")
4.10m x 4.01m (13'5" x 13'2")
'Jack & Jill' Shower Room
4.45m x 4.17m (14'7" x 13'8")
3.76m x 2.57m (12'4" x 8'5")
82.00m x 3.76m (269'0" x 12'4")