An executive five double bedroom detached home nestled on the outskirts of Barnt Green Village. Ideally situated on a private gated development the property offers privacy and security. EP Rating: C
The Badgers leads off Mearse Lane at the upper end of the much coveted and sought after village of Barnt Green. There are local schools available a short distance away at Lickey as well as in Barnt Green itself and where there is also a good village shopping centre, bus and train services to Birmingham and a wide range of other facilities as one would expect to find in such a well thought of area.
Barnt Green lies about twelve miles to the south-west of Birmingham city centre bounded by greenbelt countryside as well as the Lickey Hills and Woods and is several miles from Junction 2 on the M42 motorway and Junction 4 on the M5 motorway.
• Spacious entrance hallway
• Impressive lounge with inglenook fireplace and double doors opening onto garden
• Downstairs guest WC
• Dining Room overlooking mature gardens
• Kitchen/Diner offering a range of integral appliances
• Family Room
• Utility boasting sink and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area
• Four further double bedrooms, bedroom two and three being serviced by ''Jack & Jill' shower room
• Family bathroom
• The garden sweeps round the back and sides of the property where there is paved patio with various seating areas, a generous lawned area with stepping stones leading through to a small wooded area where there is a garden shed hidden to the rear. There is a natural style pond and stream (please note that this is almost infilled with planting so it could be infilled as a stream only or dug out again), also a decked viewing area set behind gates and a pathway walks around the perimeter of this pond area. Paths lead around the both sides of the property where there are further lawned areas, two side access gates and a pedestrian door into the double garage.
• Detached double garage accessed via block paved driveway
SERVICES: All mains services are provided. Central heating is provided by gas central heating boiler.
9.22m x 5.23m (30'3" x 17'2")
3.96m x 3.70m (13' x 12'2")
3.68m x 3.50m (12'1" x 11'6")
4.17m x 2.95m (13'8" x 9'8")
2.74m x 1.90m (9' x 6'3")
4.24m x 3.94m (13'11" x 12'11")
4.10m x 4.01m (13'5" x 13'2")
'Jack & Jill' Shower Room
4.45m x 4.17m (14'7" x 13'8")
3.76m x 2.57m (12'4" x 8'5")
82.00m x 3.76m (269'0" x 12'4")
To minimise risk to clients and our staff we will carry out viewings under strict Covid-19 rules.
Priority will be given to buyers who are proceedable and who provide copies of their ID and proof of funds
Non proceedable buyers may be allowed to view if we are confident of their ability to proceed and the client agrees, some clients may only want priority viewers