THE BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, FREEHOLD THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCE OF IMMENSE CHARM AND CHARACTER enjoying prime location on the Bournville Village Trust estate with delightful view over Bowling Green and the Trust to the rear. Viewing highly recommended. EP rating TBC
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights turn right onto the main A38 Bristol Road South. Proceed for some distance before turning left immediately after the pedestrian footbridge into Middle Park Road where the property is located some distance along on the right hand side.
This property enjoys a prime location in Middle Park Road, Selly Oak, a very popular road forming part of the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust estate. The property is conveniently situated for access to local amenities in Weoley Hill and on the Bournville Village Trust estate generally and of course is convenient for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopedic Hospital in Northfield, Birmingham University and the Cadbury Works in Bournville. The surrounding area contains a number of very well thought of schools, many attractive parks and gardens, local shopping facilities and a comprehensive public transport service.
* Beautifully presented, double fronted freehold semi-detached residence
* Comprehensively refurbished in recent years
* Viewing highly recommended
* Prime location on the Bournville Village Trust estate
* Close to local amenities and convenient for access to Birmingham University, Cadbury's at Bournville, Queen Elizabeth hospital in Selly Oak and the Royal Orthopedic hospital in Northfield
* Sought after local schools
* Enclosed porch and reception hall
* Superb through lounge with double glazed doors to rear garden
* Separate dining room/family room with open access to kitchen
* Fitted kitchen with single drainer sink unit, hot and cold mixer tap, extensive range of modern wall and base cupboards and drawers with worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks, five ring gas hob with stainless steel cookerhood over, integrated oven grill and fridge and lobby off leading to garage and;
* Guests WC
* Contemporary first floor bathroom having modern white suite of bath, large shower cubicle, wash basin in vanity unit, tiled floor and walls, chrome central heating ladder and spotlighting to ceiling.
* Large side garage
* Delightful rear garden with paved terrace, two lawns, boundaries defined by hedges and enjoying delightful view at rear of bowling green and the Bournville Village Trust estate
* Potential for extension subject to Bournville Village Trust and local authority consents being obtained
* We are advised that a comprehensive overhaul of the main roof covering was carried out in 2012 together with replacement of the soffits, facias and gutterings
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
Tenure - The agent understands the property is freehold
Maintenance charge - A maintenance charge is payable to the Bournville Village Trust estate and we are advised that this is currently running at £90.68
Heating - Gas fired central heating is provided by a wall mounted Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler located in the garage serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Glazing - UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally