OULSNAM offer this opportunity to acquire a GENEROUS THREE BEDROOM home offering scope for IMPROVEMENT & ideally situated for easy access into Droitwich TOWN CENTRE, boasting TWO RECEPTION rooms, kitchen, wc, gardens & GARAGE to the rear. An ideal buy to let investment & NO ONWARD CHAIN! E P Rating C
From the agents office, head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Rd and then turn left at the traffic lights onto the Worcester Road and continue straight over at the next set of traffic lights onto the Bromsgrove Road (B4065). Take the second right onto Woodfields where the property is the third on the left hand side indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Approached via a paved pathway with steps leading to the front entrance with landscaped fore-garden
* Entrance hall has stairs rising to first floor accommodation, useful under stairs storage area and doors lead into a storage cupboard, cloakroom/wc, lounge and kitchen.
* Lounge with archway into the dining room
* Dining room with patio sliding doors onto the rear garden and archway through to the kitchen
* Kitchen with space for free standing appliances, door onto the rear garden and door into the hallway
* To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom with storage/airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and gas central heating boiler
* Outside to the rear is a generous enclosed landscaped with low maintenance in mind tiered garden featuring paved steps leading to the gated rear access where the garage is located
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by a wall mounted boiler located in the cupboard in the bathroom
TENURE The agents understand the property is Freehold.