NO UPWARD CHAIN!!! THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH OFF ROAD PARKING. This property comprises of a living room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, conservatory, three bedrooms and rear garden. EP Rating E
Effingham Road is situated in Billesley, 7 kilometres (4 miles) south of the city centre with nearby areas Yardley Wood,Warstock and Highter's Heath as well as Kings Heath. The property is close to local schools, shops and transport links in and out of Birmingham City Centre.
* LIVING ROOM COMPRISING A DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO THE FRONT ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIRE WITH SURROUND.
* KITCHEN HAVING A RANGE OF BASE AND DRAWER UNITS WITH ROLL TOP WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, ONE AND A HALF BOWL SINK WITH DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE FOR COOKER, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO THE REAR ASPECT.
* LARGE CONSERVATORY HAVING SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR ASPECT.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A PANELLED BATH WITH SHOWER OVER, LOW LEVEL W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN STEPPING OUT OF THE CONSERVATORY ONTO A PAVED PATIO AREA, FURTHER STEPS LEAD TO LAWNED AREA WITH SHRUBS TO BORDERS, FURTHER BARKED AND PAVED PLAY AREA WITH TIMBER SHED TO REAR.
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.