A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT FOR THE OVER 60's ideally situated within easy access to the town centre, Waitrose & Droitwich Lido this comprehensively maintained desirable complex is served by a lift, development manager and 24 hour emergency care line system. Boasting a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, bathroom and residents parking. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. E P Rating C.
From Droitwich town centre proceed to the Worcester Road and turn left in the direction of Bromsgrove. Continue straight turning left at Portofinos restaurant into Tower Road and Whittingham Court can be found on the left hand side.
* The property has it's own main front door from the communal hallway as well an entrance door leading from the lounge onto the communal gardens.
* Spacious entrance hallway with generous storage cupboard housing the boiler.
* Lounge/diner with double glazed patio door leading to the communal gardens.
* Fitted kitchen with AEG electric four ring hob & overhead extractor, AEG double oven & microwave, fridge & freezer and wall mounted hot air heater.
* Two bedrooms and Bathroom with panel bath which has an overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and wall mounted towel rail.
* Residents lounge with kitchen area.
* Laundry room providing a sink, washing machines and tumble dryers.
* A guest suite is available for use of family & friends.
* Well maintained communal car park, gardens and seating area.
* An on site Development Manager can be contacted from various points in the case of an emergency and there is also a 24 hour emergency call system.
The central heating is provided by electric storage heaters. There is no gas supply to the property.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All other items are excluded. Carpets and curtains may be available by separate arrangement, if required.
The property is leasehold and commenced with a 125 year lease on 01.09.05. Service charges to include buildings insurance & are £3,600.00 payable annually. The ground rent is £460.00.