OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED EXECUTIVE HOME occupying an an enviable plot within this desirable Ridings cul-de-sac boasting a beautifully landscaped SOUTH facing rear garden, three reception rooms, open plan family breakfast kitchen, integral garage and driveway, viewing advised! E P Rating C
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property offers generous accommodation and occupies an enviable plot within this desirable development of the Ridings which is a highly regarded area of executive family homes allowing easy access to local bus stops on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road. Continue along to the A38 island and take first exit onto Addyes Way, then take the second turning on the right into Showell Road, then take the first immediate left turn into Showell Close and bear round to the left and the property is located on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Welcoming reception hallway with returning stair case rising to first floor accommodation and useful storage area with shelving underneath, doors lead into the living room, breakfast kitchen and the cloakroom/wc.
* Living room with bay window, feature fireplace and double doors opening into the dining room.
* Dining room with door into the kitchen and patio doors onto the rear garden.
* Open plan family breakfast kitchen with integral appliances and door into the utility room and double doors lead into the study/family room.
* Utility room has a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, a door leading onto the rear garden and door into the garage.
* To the first floor is the galleried landing with airing cupboard, useful storage cupboard with hanging space and doors into all bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and dressing table, archway leads through to the dressing area with fitted wardrobes and door into the en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom two is fitted with a built in double wardrobe, bedroom three has a door that leads into bedroom four which is dual aspect and has eves storage and bedroom five is also a double presented as a study.
* Family bathroom suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower.
* Stunning well established landscaped gardens to front and rear south facing garden is enclosed, bordered by an array of flowers, trees and shrubs, mostly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, pathways and side gate.
* Integral Garage and Driveway provides ample parking.
FENSA Guarantee for UPVC doors and windows which were installed 9th June 2017
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the Utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.