OULSNAM INTRODUCE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW OCCUPYING A CORNER PLOT WITHIN THIS SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA, boasting three double bedrooms, modern shower room, generous lounge, fitted kitchen and separate dining room, landscaped rear garden, garage and driveway provides ample parking. E P Rating D
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This cul-de-sac location provides easy access to the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office head southeast on Victoria Square, At the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road. Turn right at Worcester Road bear left through next roundabout then turn left into Tagwell Road. Continue until the third right hand turning into Primsland Way, then take the first right hand turn into Suffolk Way and then the first left hand turn into Berrill Close and the property is located on your right hand side.
This well appointed detached bungalow offers generous accommodation to include:
* Entrance vestibule leading to the reception hallway with warm air vent, two useful storage cupboards, warm air heating system within a separate cupboard and doors leading to all rooms.
* Living room with feature electric fireplace, warm air vent and UPVC bow window. There is a separate dining room with warm air vent and UPVC window to the front.
* The contemporary style kitchen has a UPVC door and window onto the side elevation, warm air vent and is fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over and one and half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap. There is a freestanding gas oven with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, free standing american style fridge freezer and space for washing machine.
* There are three double bedrooms all of which have warm air heating vents and UPVC double glazed windows. The master bedroom has built in mirror fronted wardrobes and the third bedroom has UPVC patio door out onto the garden.
* The modern shower room is fitted with a wash hand basin set within a vanity unit having a variety of cupboards and drawers, a low level wc and generous walk in shower cubicle with Mira shower, two obscure double glazed windows and electric heated towel rail.
* Outside the property boasts a beautiful well established mature garden which is enclosed by wooden panel fencing and features a paved patio area extending across the rear and round to the side gate. The lawn is bordered by an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs and there is a further patio area at the end of the lawn. There is a decorative gravel area stretching round to the other side of the bungalow with hard standing suitable for a shed.
* The driveway provides ample parking with a lawn area to one side and leads to the front entrance, side gate and garage which has power and lighting.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Central heating is provided by the warm air system located in a cupboard in the hallway.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.