MOST ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED REFURBISHED & RENOVATED DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE IN SELLY PARK - With Four Bedrooms + En-Suite + Main Bathroom + Driveway Parking + Double Garage + Conservatory & Scope To Enlarge Further Subject To The Usual Planning Permissions - NO UPWARD CHAIN-EP RATING - D
SELLY PARK LOCATION
Selly Park provides good access to surrounding areas and important centres within a radius of approximately 2 miles include Queen Elizabeth, the recently developed Dental Hospital and Priory Hospitals, Cadburys at Bournville and Birmingham University. Commuting train links into Birmingham can be found at Selly Oak & Bournville stations respectively. Access to the Rea Valley national cycle route which meanders its way along the River Rea and down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre can be found across the Pershore Rd where regular buses connect to the city centre.
* Detached residence in popular Selly Park area
* Double garage set behind driveway parking at front
* Under floor heating on ground floor with three zonal control panels
* Bathroom / Shower room fittings are villeroy & boch
* Ground floor accommodation- living room, conservatory, dining kitchen, downstairs wc, utility and personal door to double garage
* Conservatory with windows and double patio doors overlooking the garden
* Dining kitchen with dining area, integrated Siemens hob & extractor, Siemens double oven with steam oven feature, Siemens integrated dishwasher, and space for further appliances. Kitchen work surfaces are quartz stone .
* Utility has surfaces and base units with an inset sink and space for further appliances and a wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler
* Outside at the rear - the rear garden can be accessed via both sides of this detached house and has paved patio area leading out to lawn
* Landing with hatch to the loft and doors to all four bedrooms and the bathroom
* Four first floor bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room
* Main family bathroom has walk in shower cubicle, bath, basin and wc
* NB Agents notes:-
1. Similar to other houses in the road that have already been converted it is understood that the double garage could be converted in a similar manner to others subject to the usual planning permissions
2. The current owner has had plans drawn up for enlarging the property. These plans have not yet been submitted however are available to view at the property
3. Energy saving solar panels on roof at the rear of the property are understood to be included in the sale.
TENURE: Agent understands the property is Freehold
SERVICES: Central heating is provided by gas fired boiler in the utility