A SPACIOUS LARGER STYLE FOUR BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME, ideally situated for Bournville Village Primary School and the University of Birmingham Secondary School. Benefiting from a large rear garden and off road parking, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation available. EP Rating TBC
The property is located in Selly Oak, close to the boundary of Bournville.
Selly Oak is one of the most sought after residential areas in South Birmingham due particularly to its close proximity to The University of Birmingham, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham City Centre.
Today the area is a hive of activity hosting many sought after schools including Bournville Village Primary School, Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Schools and the University of Birmingham School, as well as other facilities and amenities. The area has great transport links into Birmingham City Centre and the surrounding areas via regular road and rail public transport services.
* Spacious Larger Style Semi-Detached Residence
* Enclosed Porch Entrance
* Spacious Reception Hall
* Two Reception Rooms
* Modern Breakfast Kitchen
* Four Bedrooms
* Modern Family Bathroom
* Downstairs WC
* Good Sized Cellar
* Off Road Parking
* Large Rear Garden
* Lovely Family Home
* Convenient for access to the University of Birmingham and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital
* Up to £500 legal fees paid, please ask for more details
* Part Exchange Available (subject to terms and conditions)
* Shared Ownership is Available with this property, subject to terms and conditions. If you are interested in purchasing this property on a shared ownership basis please in the first instance refer to www.heylohousing.com for more information about the shared ownership company and www.yourhome.org.uk for more information about the shared ownership scheme.
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: There are double glazed (combination of Timber Framed and UPVC) windows and doors installed within the property and two single glazed windows in the Kitchen. There is a gas fired central heating system.