Further £10,000 Reduction as Highly Motivated Sellers!!!! Internal Inspection Absolutely Essential to Fully Appreciate this FOUR BEDROOM FREEHOLD Family Home which occupies a Cul-de-Sac Location of the Sought After Bournville Village Trust Estate with SUPERB MODERN DINING KITCHEN with INTEGRATED APPLIANCES & BI-FOLDING DOORS which open out onto the PATIO AREA. Other selling features include a CONSERVATORY, DOWNSTAIRS TOILET, SEPARATE UTILITY and GOOD OFF ROAD PARKING. EP Rating D.
From the Selling Agent's offices in Church Road, Northfield, proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights continue over the main A38 Bristol Road South into Bell Hill. At the end of Bell Hill continue into Shenley Lane and after Black Haynes Road on the right, take the first opportunity to U-turn back into Shenley Lane toward Northfield. Turn left into Black Haynes Road and then continue for some distance before turning left into Clover Road and then right into Naunton Close where the property is located on the right hand side.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Naunton Close, Selly Oak, a popular Close forming part of the much sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The property is convenient for access to local amenities including local shops and public transport services and the property is also convenient for access to sought after and very well thought of local schools.
Large local employers include Birmingham University, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Viewing Essential to fully appreciate this comprehensively refurbished Freehold property
* Delightful location in popular Close forming part of the Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Beautifully presented throughout
* Gas Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing installed
* Enclosed Porch and spacious Reception Hall
* Superb Lounge with wide UPVC double glazed bay window to the front and contemporary log effect fire
* Refurbished Kitchen/Diner at the rear with bi-fold doors to the Garden create genuine 'Wow factor'
* Refurbished Kitchen offers single drainer sink unit with range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, five ring gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated oven and grill, spot lighting to ceiling and open access to
* Dining Area with UPVC double glazed bi-folding doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Ground Floor Guest W.C with wash basin
* Separate Utility with circular bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and range of cupboards and work surfaces
* Double Glazed Conservatory with doors to the Garden
* Four good Bedrooms (three of which are doubles) with an extensive range of fitted Bedroom furniture to the main front bedroom
* Refurbished Family Bathroom with contemporary suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin, low level w.c. suite and chrome central heating ladder
* Driveway to Front providing off Street Car Parking
* Large Store at Front (Front of former Garage)
* Delightful Southerly Facing Landscaped Rear Garden with terrace, lawn, garden shed and fenced boundaries
* All items of fixtures and fittings not mentioned in these Sales Particulars are excluded from the sale however the carpets as fitted are included together with the blinds in the Conservatory and the electric roller blinds fitted in the Kitchen and Dining area. Other items may be available by separate negotiation
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
A maintenance Charge is payable to the Bournville Village Trust Estate and it is understood that this currently running at approximately £90.68 per annum.
Heating & Glazing: Gas Fired Central Heating is provided by boiler serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally.