This Grade II converted Farm House and Granary provides a stunning three bedroomed semi detached cottage is located in the heart of the village and offers a with a wealth of character and charm. The property also benefits a garage to the rear. EP RATING:
This particular property occupies a prominent position in the heart of Inkberrow village. There is easy access on foot to the local amenities, which include two village pubs, a school, village shop, doctors surgery with integral pharmacy and beauty salon. There are onward highway links via public and private transport to Worcester, Alcester, Evesham and Stratford-upon-Avon.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Reception Hall with lift and latch door giving access to the guest cloakroom wc, which benefits a cloaks cupboard, low level wc and wash hand basin.
* Another lift and latch door leads through to the Dining Hall which boasts exposed timbers, a double glazed window to the front elevation and stairs rise to first floor accommodation;
* The Lounge can be accessed from the Dining Room and also boasts feature beams and an inglenook fireplace with feature beams; French doors lead out to the patio area of the garden;
* From the Lounge a lift and latch door leads into the Study/Music Room;
* The Kitchen has a range of wall and base units and benefits from an integrated fridge and dishwasher. There is space for a range oven and a lift and latch door gives access to the Utility;
* The Landing has an impressive vaulted ceiling with timbers, a sky light and feature wattle and daub walls;
* The Master Bedroom has feature beams and boasts an En Suite Shower Room;
* There are two further bedrooms, the second being a generous double and the third comprises fitted wardrobes and a dressing table as it is currently being used as a Dressing Room;
* The Bathroom also boasts feature beams and a sky light. There is a bath having a telephone shower attachment and a screened low level wc and wash hand basin;
* The rear garden wraps around the property and is laid mainly to lawn and patio with a double glazed door at the rear giving access to the garage; There is a pedestrian gate which leads out to the gravel driveway to the rear of the property;