OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME situated within the desirable location of St Peters South of Worcester City boasting a generous living room, dining room with archway through to the kitchen, ground floor wc, master en-suite shower room & family bathroom, beautiful landscaped south facing rear garden, garage & driveway providing ample parking. Offered with no onward chain, E P Rating C
An immaculately presented end of terrace modern home built by Robert Hitchins and situated within this desirable location to the south of the city (2 miles) and within the catchment area for Cherry Orchard Primary, which can be accessed to directly via a footpath through parkland, ideally also located for easy access local amenities, Worcester City Centre and to the M5 Junction 7 (1 mile). (All mileages are approximate)
From Worcester City Centre proceed in a southerly direction along the Bath Road (A38), upon reaching the St Peters roundabout turn left onto St Peters Drive. Continue over the mini roundabout past Tescos until you reach Tiree Avenue on your left hand side. Continue along Tiree Avenue then take the second turning on the left onto Caldy Avenue and follow the road along to the end of the cul de sac, where you will find the property located on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Approached over a paved pathway leading to the canopy porch entrance with landscaped fore-garden to one side bordered by mature hedgerow.
* Entrance hall with door into the wc having wash hand basin and wc and a further door from the hall leads into the living room.
* Generous living room with wooden effect laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor accommodation, useful under stairs storage cupboard and door leading into the dining room.
* Dining room with continuation of the wooden effect laminate flooring, patio doors leading onto the rear garden and archway through to the kitchen.
* Fitted kitchen with a range of wall mounted and base units, fitted oven, gas hob and extractor fan, tall standing fridge freezer and washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
* To the first floor is the landing with useful storage cupboard and doors into all bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Master Bedroom with double fitted built in wardrobe having sliding mirrored doors and a door into the en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
* Bedroom two is a double with built in fitted wardrobe having mirrored sliding doors.
* Bedroom three is a good size single and is currently presented as an office/study.
* Family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising panel bath with shower above, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Beautiful south facing landscaped rear garden with an initial paved patio area extending across the rear of the property and leads to the side gate with access onto the side driveway and garage. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with raised steps having a dwarf brick retaining wall to each side leading to the rear of the garden where there is an abundance of well established flowers, trees and shrubs.
* The driveway is located to the left hand side of the property and provides parking for approximately two cars and leads to the garage which is located underneath neighbouring property number 24.
* Easy access to Worcester City Centre, local amenities and Junction 7 of the M5
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the kitchen
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold and the garage has a 999 year lease from when it was built and there are no maintenance/service or ground rent charges.