A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND SUBSTANTIAL FIVE BEDROOMED EDWARDIAN SEMI DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE boasting a superb extended kitchen/diner, spacious reception rooms, off road parking for several cars and garaging. Offering excellent potential for further extension (subject to usual permissions). The property is well located for transport links and access to sought after schools, the University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham City Centre. Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D
Selly Park provides good access to surrounding areas. Important centres within close proximity include the Queen Elizabeth and Priory Hospitals, the new Dental Hospital and the University of Birmingham. Commuting train links into Birmingham City Centre can be found at Selly Oak & The University stations. Access to the Rea Valley national cycle route which meanders its way along the River Rea and down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre can be found across the Pershore Rd where regular buses connect to the city centre. There is a wide variety of shopping facilities including bars and restaurants both in Selly Oak and nearby Harborne and Edgbaston.
Selly Park, Edgbaston and Harborne provide schooling for children of all ages including a number of well-known independent schools for boys and girls including the renowned King Edward Foundation schools together with a variety of sporting and recreational amenities including Edgbaston Priory Club (tennis, squash and leisure), Warwickshire County Cricket Club, Edgbaston Golf Club, Cannon Hill Park and the Midlands Art Centre.
* Well Situated Edwardian Semi-Detached Family Home
* Original Period Features
* Five Bedrooms
* Spacious Reception Rooms
* Superb Kitchen/Diner with an Extensive Range of Fitted Units and Integrated Appliances
* Recently Installed Timber Framed Double Glazing to the Front
* Good Sized Rear Garden
* Excellent Off Road Parking
* Double and Single Car Garages
* Deep Frontage with the Property Well Set Back from the Road
* Wide Plot Offering Excellent Potential for Extension (subject to usual permissions)
* Well Situated for access to the University of Birmingham, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the City Centre
* NO UPWARD CHAIN
Tenure - The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Glazing and Heating - Recently Installed Timber Framed Double Glazing to the Front, UPVC Double Glazing to the remainder of the Property. Gas Fired Central heating.