THE SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED SUPERIOR FREEHOLD DETACHED RESIDENCE of immense Charm & Character occupying prime location on the Bournville Village Trust Estate enjoying panoramic views to the Front and having large South Facing Rear Garden. Comprehensively refurbished with large open plan Kitchen/Diner, Six Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and two Shower rooms. Viewing Highly Recommended. EP Rating D.
From the Selling Agent's Offices in Church Road, Northfield proceed down Church Road and at the traffic lights turn left into Bunbury Road. Take the second turning on the left into Hole Lane and then first right into Newent Road where the property is located on the right hand side.
This property enjoys an absolutely prime location on the Bournville Village Trust Estate forming part of this popular and very well thought of residential area.
The property enjoys an elevated position in the Road enjoying panoramic views over the Bournville Village Trust Estate and Birmingham City Centre in the distance.
The property is extremely convenient for all the amenities offered locally and by the Bournville Village Trust Estate including local Parks, Gardens and recreational amenities. The property is also convenient for access to Northfield Railway Station and other public services. The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University and Cadburys are also within easy reach.
* Superior Freehold Detached Residence offering prime location on the sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Substantially and thoughtfully extended property now offering Six Bedroomed accommodation with many attractive features
* Viewing Essential to Appreciate
* Elegant Reception Hall with panelled walls to plate shelf height
* Superb Lounge with feature fireplace and coal effect gas fire and separate Dining Room with feature fireplace and open grate
* Spacious Double Glazed Conservatory/Garden Room with fitted blinds included
* Open Plan Kitchen/Diner providing a geninue 'Wow Factor' and comprising
* Fitted Kitchen with one and a half bowl sink unit with extensive range of cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, five ring gas Range (available by negotiation) with stainless steel cooker hood over and integrated microwave and dishwasher
* Delightful Dining Area having hardwood double glazed doors to Garden and four double glazed roof lights
* Ground Floor W.C. & Separate Utility
* Master Bedroom with large En Suite Shower Room & Toilet comprising of shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c. suite and chrome central heating ladder
* Three further First Floor Bedrooms
* Luxuriously appointed contemporary white suite of Jacuzzi bath, wash basin, w.c. suite and chrome central heating ladder
* Two Second Floor Bedrooms plus Shower Room with contemporary suite of shower with w.c. and wash basin
* Block Paved Driveway to the Front for Three Cars plus Single Car Side Garage & well stocked Fore Garden
* Large Southerly facing Rear Garden with large Terrace, Lawns, beautifully stocked borders containing a wide variety of trees, shrubs and plants, smaller Terrace toward the middle of the Garden and Kitchen Garden at the Rear. Timber Garden Shed.
* The Carpets as fitted in the property are included in the sale together with the integrated microwave and dishwasher in the Kitchen, blinds to the Conservatory and Garden Shed. The gas Range in the Kitchen and the free standing Siemens American Style Refrigerator/Freezer are available by separate negotiation.
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: A gas fired central heating boiler located in the Utility provides central heating to the main living accommodation including under floor central heating to the Kitchen/Diner, Utility, Guest W.C. and Conservatory.
The Bathroom and Shower Room to the second floor have electric under floor central heating.
Double Glazed windows are installed throughout the main building.