An exceptional detached cottage nestled in the small hamlet of Withybed Green on the outskirts of Alvechurch village. Boasting the most spectacular gardens, detached annex and double garage. In addition the property offers a separate field, approx 1 Acre which is available by separate negotiation. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this true gem of a property and the quirky accommodation it has on offer. EP Rating: G
This fine family residence is situated between the much coveted villages of Alvechurch and Barnt Green. Both villages are ideally placed for commuting thanks to the ease of access to the local motorway networks and rail links. There are excellent local schools and a range of independent shops, boutiques and delis, in addition to a wider range of shopping facilities in the nearby towns of Bromsgrove, Redditch and Birmingham. The surrounding countryside offers delightful walks, and there are a number of sports and leisure facilities within the local area.
• A most superb detached period home
• Offering a wealth of character and charm throughout
• Each room offering a snapshot of the surrounding open countryside or spectacular gardens
• Utility with sink, space for washing machine and stable door
• Breakfast kitchen
• Dining room with feature log burner
• Lounge boasting feature fireplace with log burner inset
• Stunning wooden conservatory/orangery offering spectacular views across the gardens and fields beyond
• Master bedroom suite offering walk in wardrobe and spacious en-suite bathroom
• Three further bedrooms, two being doubles
• Shower room
• Charming annex accessed via pebbled pathway. Offering lounge, shower room and bedroom
• Large detached double garage with eaves storage, power and lighting
• Cellar, accessed from outside the property. Ideal for garden tool storage.
• Spectacular gardens boasting a babbling stream wandering through a small ravine, manicured lawns, well established and stocked flower and shrub beds and multiple seating areas allowing you to truly appreciate every inch of this beautiful garden
SERVICES: ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED.
Central heating is provided by gas powered 'Aga' style cooker