A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE this well presented detached family home with 0.3 acres of garden and situated on the outskirts of Studley. The accommodation comprises; Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Under Stairs Storage, Guest Cloakroom, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Lounge, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Viewings are highly recommended. EP RATING: TBC
This well presented detached family home with 0.3 acres of garden is situated on the outskirts of Studley which is within easy reach of local schools and amenities.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Double glazed PORCH leading into;
* RECEPTION HALL where there is a turning staircase leading to the first floor accommodation and doors which radiate off to the ground floor accommodation;
* Generous size UNDER STAIRS STORAGE currently being used as a Utility, having space and plumbing for washing machine. The boiler can also be located here.
* The KITCHEN comprises a range of wall mounted and base units along with a built-in hob, double oven and space for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There are double doors leading from the kitchen too;
* The SITTING ROOM which benefits from having underfloor heating and french doors leading into the rear garden. There is also a archway leading into;
* The LOUNGE area which has a feature log burner and double doors leading into;
* The DINING ROOM has a double glazed bay window over looking the front aspect and door leading into the Reception Hallway.
* To the first floor, is a spacious LANDING, having a double glazed window overlooking the side elevation.
* The MASTER BEDROOM having a feature bay window to the front elevation, along with two further spacious bedrooms.
* The FAMILY BATHROOM has a bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC, there is also a double glazed window to the side elevation.
* The rear GARDEN is initially a paved patio area enclosed by a brick built dwarf wall leading into the mainly laid to lawn area, the garden also contains a variety of trees and paved areas for garden sheds. The garden backs onto woodland behind giving a very private aspect.
* There is a driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles, along with side access offering further space for caravan/boat with double gates leading to the rear garden.
* The property is FREEHOLD and is Council Tax Band E, payable to Stratford upon Avon District Council