THE COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED AND VERY WELL PRESENTED two bedroom, freehold end townhouse ideal for first time buyers and offering vacant possession - no upward chain. EP rating D
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY
From the selling agents offices in Church Road, Northfield, proceed up Church Road and at the traffic lights cross the main A38 Bristol Road South into Bell Hill. At the end of bell Hill continue into Shenley Lane and at the end of Shenley Lane continue into Barnt Hill. Opposite Alwold Road tunr left into Midlaker Road then right into Greenacres Road.
Bartley Green is a very popular residential area located to the South West of Birmingham convenient for access to Birmingham City Centre and a wide range of facilities and amenities. Bartley Green was massively developed after the Second World War in 1945, with a mix of private and council housing. Bartley Green Reservoir was built in the 1930's which provides Birmingham with its drinking water and is used by Bartley Sailing Club and nearby schools. There are several popular schools which include Woodgate and Kitwell primary school and Bartley Green Secondary School. It also boasts Newman University and King Edward VI Five Ways School. It is relatively close to Harborne and junction 3 of the M5 is readily accessible. Woodgate Valley Country Park, located on Clapgate Lane, is an area of countryside that covers an area of approximately 450 acres. Other facilities include Asda located on Barnes Hill, Bartley Green Library located on Adams Hill and St Michael and All Angels Church.
* Ideal first time purchase
* Comprehensively refurbished end terraced house
* Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
* Viewing highly recommended
* Carpets where fitted renewed in 2019
* Contemporary shower room and toilet renewed in 2018
* Reception hall with guests WC off
* Superb lounge
* Breakfast kitchen with range of kitchen fittings including single drainer sink unit, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and oven below and double glazed doors leading to the rear garden
* Refurbished shower room in contemporary style with shower cubicle, wash basin, low WC suite and chrome central heating ladder
* Car parking space to the side of the property with lawned garden at the rear
* All brand new fitted carpets included in the sale
Tenure - The agent understands that the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by a boiler installed in July 2018 serving the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows are installed