GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE IN NEED OF SOME UPGRADING. This property benefits from a large rear garden, off road parking and NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D
Taylor Road is situated off Alcester Road South, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B13 0PB
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING IN NEED OF SOME UPGRADING.
* SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DOWNSTAIRS W/C AND CLOAK CUPBOARD.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS.
* VERANDA TO SIDE GIVING FRONT AND REAR ACCESS.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A LOW LEVEL W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND CORNER BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE SHRUBS AND TREES TO SIDE.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.