A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME. Features include reception room, kitchen diner, conservatory, downstairs W.C, four bedrooms, first floor bathroom, en suite, garage, driveway and a pleasant rear garden. EP Rating C.
This sought after location is convenient for local amenities and facilities within the area, and offers ease of access to Birmingham City Centre. The area boasts excellent transport links with the M5 (Junction 2) being within a short distance, as well as a choice of Sandwell and Dudley, and Rowley Regis train stations.
* A well presented detached family home
* Entrance hallway
* Downstairs W.C
* Spacious living room with feature fireplace
* Modern style kitchen diner with integral oven, hob and extractor fan and access to storage underneath the stairs
* Conservatory accessed via the kitchen and doors opening out to the garden
* Four first floor bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room
* Well appointed first floor family bathroom
* Garage with pluming for appliances
* Well maintained rear garden with patio area for table and chairs and an established lawn
* Driveway for off road parking
* Located away from the main road on a quite cul-de-sac
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Baxi Boiler located in the garage.