ROBERT OULSNAM & CO ARE PROUD TO OFFER FOR SALE this extended detached dormer bungalow which occupies a large corner plot in this popular cul de sac location. The accommodation comprises; reception hall, lounge with balcony, open plan dining kitchen, bathroom, shower room and two double bedrooms. There are two further double bedrooms to the first floor. The property further benefits a tandum garage.
This much extended detached dormer bungalow offers deceptively spacious and flexible accommodation and has no onward chain. The property is in need of modernisation and occupies a generous corner plot in this popular residential location. Southcrest Road is ideally placed for schooling, local shops and road transport links, a choice of supermarkets and a retail park close by, as well as a short drive into Redditch town centre.
* An initial Entrance Lobby gives access to a Shower Room and steps rise to the Reception Hall which has laminate flooring;
* The Lounge has a brick feature fireplace and feature picture windows with a door that leads out to a balcony;
* The Kitchen has a range of base, wall mounted and feature display units with space for appliances. There is a feature sun tunnel in the ceiling;
* The Dining Room is open plan from the kitchen and is of a generous size. There are dual aspect windows and doors which access two aspects of the rear garden;
* There are two double bedrooms to the ground floor, the one having fitted wardrobes;
* The Family Bathroom is also situated on the ground floor;
* To the first floor is a Gallery Landing with eaves storage and a window which overlooks the rear garden;
* There are two further bedrooms to the first floor;
* The garden wraps around the property and offers potential to further extend (subject to relevant planning permission)
* There is an initial verandah with roof and the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs offering a high degree of privacy;
* The Tandem Garage can be accessed from the garden and this gives further access to both the Utility Room and the Boiler Room;
* There is a driveway to the front of the property;