OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME built by William Davis Homes within the desirable Copcut Rise development, boasting three bedrooms with Master en-suite, open plan kitchen diner, utility and detached double garage. E P Rating B
**VENDORS YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS PLEASE CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW**
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This desirable development of executive family homes allows easy access to the bus stop on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road and upon reaching the island turn take the third exit towards Roman Way/A38, first left into Copcut Rise then at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Centenary Way and take the first left onto Bruton Avenue. Follow the road round to the left and the property will be found on the right hand side.
* A well presented modern detached family home within the desirable Copcut Rise development.
* Entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor and door to the generous Lounge, which provides access into the inner hallway, WC and kitchen diner.
* A spacious open plan family kitchen diner with french doors onto the rear garden, integrated appliances to include: dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric Zanussi oven, Zanussi gas hob and overhead extractor hood and central heating Ideal boiler.
* Utility room with space for free standing appliances.
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, contemporary style en-suite with fitted shower & heated towel rail.
* Two further bedrooms with bedroom three having a built in storage cupboard.
* Generous contemporary style family bathroom with white suite to include a separate shower cubicle with fitted shower.
* The rear garden is southerly facing, mainly laid to lawn and boasts a patio area as well as side gated access onto the driveway.
* Detached garage and driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the Ideal boiler located in a cupboard in the kitchen diner.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.