A WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE PROPERTY. Features include two separate reception rooms, kitchen, first floor bathroom, two double bedrooms and a pleasant rear garden. EP Rating E.
Edgbaston borders the town of Bearwood, which offers local amenities including High Street shopping and access to Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods. Within Edgbaston itself there are delightful sights such as the Edgbaston Reservoir and Summerfield Park. The location also provides excellent transport links into the city centre and to the motorway networks via the Hagley Road.
* A well presented traditional mid terrace property
* Two separate reception rooms; first being bay fronted
* Kitchen in need of modernisation with access to the rear garden.
* Two first floor double bedrooms
* Modern style first floor bathroom with over head shower
* Well kept rear garden with separate patio area for table and chairs.
* Ideal purchase for first time buyers/investors
Tenure: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Glow Worm combi boiler located in the Kitchen.