OULSNAM INTRODUCE THIS WELL MAINTAINED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PARK HOME for the over 50's, an ideal retirement or holiday retreat, offering open plan lounge diner, stunning kitchen, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, bathroom, low maintenance landscaped gardens & parking for two vehicles. Offered with no onward chain!
** VENDOR YET TO APPROVE DETAILS **
From the agents office on Victoria Square, at the roundabout take the first exit onto St Andrews Road, at the traffic lights turn right onto the Worcester Road, at the roundabout take the first exit to continue onto the Worcester Road, at the next roundabout take the third exit onto the A38, branch left then at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A4133. At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A449 towards Kidderminster, continue forward then turn left onto Uphampton Lane, follow the road along and turn right into the Fruiterers Arms Caravan Park and the property is the second park home on the right hand side.
Fruiterers Arms Caravan Park is a desirable park home development for the over 50's located just outside Ombersley and is surrounded by beautiful undulating open countryside. Ombersley is a highly regarded Village North of Worcestershire, well positioned for ease of access to the Midlands Motorway network and all towns and cities in the West Midlands. The conservation village is a delightful mix of Tudor, Victorian, Edwardian and Georgian architecture with local facilities so important to a community, a bakery, a grocer/butcher/fishmonger/newsagent, some excellent pubs and restaurants, tennis, cricket and bowling clubs and a renowned local primary school. This beautiful semi-rural location allows easy and convenient access to Junction 6 onto the M5 motorway, both Droitwich Spa town and Worcester City centre are a few miles away offering further opportunities for shopping leisure, education and business.
* The property is approached over flagstone paved steps which lead to the front door opening into the porch, which in turn leads to the lounge diner.
* Generous dual aspect lounge diner with ash wood effect laminate flooring and door to the inner hall.
* Inner hall with useful storage cupboard and doors to the kitchen, bathroom and both bedrooms.
* Beautiful kitchen fitted with a 'Howdens' wall, drawer and base units, sink drainer, electric oven, four ring gas hob with glass splash back, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, door providing access on to the landscaped gardens.
* Master bedroom has built in wardrobes and there is a further double bedroom.
* The bathroom features a white suite including a panel bath with electric Triton shower over, wash hand basin, WC and has a useful airing cupboard housing the combination Worcester boiler.
* Beautiful landscaped low maintenance gardens border the park home with graveled area to the left, hard standing and paved area to the right, lawn and patio areas to the rear, all enclosed with fence panels and shrubs.
* Tarmac driveway provides ample parking for two vehicles and there is additional allocated visitors parking.
* All windows and external doors were replaced in 2017, along with a replacement roof, new porch, cavity wall insulation and a full electric rewire.
SERVICES LPG central heating is provided by the combination Worcester boiler which is located in the airing cupboard in the Bathroom
TENURE The agent understands the property is Leasehold with a lifetime lease. The annual pitch fee is £1477.80 including water rates.