OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS IMPRESSIVE FOUR BEDROOM barn conversion boasting a wealth of original features with exposed beams & generous accommodation including stunning dual aspect drawing room, formal dining /family room, breakfast kitchen, occupying an enviable plot within this desirable location of Elmbridge & further benefits from ample off road parking, garage and stunning landscaped gardens with far reaching countryside views. E P Rating D
Situated within this delightful country outlook combined with the convenience of easy access into both Droitwich Spa, Bromsgrove Town and local amenities. Droitwich is a thriving community with an excellent range of local shops, tennis and golf clubs together with the renowned Lido and Spa. Droitwich Railway station has a regular service to Birmingham for the North and London and to Worcester for the south and west commuters. Worcester and Bromsgrove are easily accessed by road and rail for excellent independent education and more extensive shopping, business and leisure facilities. The M5 Motorway Junction is only approximately a mile and a half away providing ease of access to Birmingham and the M42 and for the south and Birmingham International Airport and the NEC.
From the agents office head southeast on Victoria Square, at the roundabout take the first exit onto St Andrew's Road then turn left at Worcester Road traffic lights. Continue onto Bromsgrove Rd/B4065. After going under the railway bridge, turn left onto Dodderhill Road and continue for approximately one mile before turning left onto the private drive indicated by the agents For Sale board. The driveway for the property is the first left.
This unique and imposing barn conversion is set back from the private drive for the development and upon inspection is presented to an impressive standard, retaining as many features as possible including arch windows, exposed timbers and beams, traditional fireplace and exposed brickwork. Viewing is advised to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
* The property is approached via a sweeping gravel driveway leading up to the garage and a flagstone pathway leads to the front entrance.
* Entrance hall with flagstone floor, internal feature arch window and door leading to the Lounge.
* Generous dual aspect drawing room with beautiful cast iron fireplace, feature arch windows, exposed brickwork, Karndean parquet style floor and wooden staircase rises to the first floor.
* Dining / family room with a continuation of the Karndean parquet style floor, feature arch windows and exposed brickwork.
* Ground floor WC with the continuation of the Karndean parquet flooring, WC and corner wash hand basin.
* Bespoke farmhouse breakfast kitchen including display plate rack, breakfast bar, belfast sink, integrated fridge & freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric Aga 'Companion' oven and door to the rear garden and communal parking.
* First floor landing with doors to all four bedrooms and family bathroom, all of which have Velux windows with fitted blinds, exposed timbers and beams.
* Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room comprising wash hand basin set within a vanity unit, WC and shower cubicle.
* A further two double bedrooms, a further good size single and beautiful family bathroom comprising roll top bath, wash hand basin set within a vanity unit and WC.
* Garage with double doors to the front, door to the rear, oil fired boiler, single sink drainer, electric power and lighting.
* The majority of the gardens are to the front of the property with far reaching countryside views. There is a flagstone patio / seating area, the gravel drive sweeps past the duck pond to the right and is edged to the left side with low level shrubs. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn enclosed with mature hedgerow. Additionally to the rear of the property there is a lawn area leading to the shared parking area, which can be accessed from the private driveway.
The clients have informed the agents of the following, but no evidence has been provided:
The parquet style flooring is Karndean, the oil tank is underground next to the garage, the clients own half of the duck pond as it extends across their boundary, there is a shared septic tank to which the approximate annual cost is £100.00 and the private driveway from the main road has an approximate annual maintenance fund of £150.00.
SERVICES Central heating is provided by the oil fired Worcester boiler located in the garage
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.