THIS WELL LOCATED EXECUTIVE DETACHED RESIDENCE BOASTS A SUPERB KITCHEN/DINER, two reception rooms, five bedrooms (with en-suite shower room to the master), family bathroom, downstairs WC and garage. Ideally situated for transport links to include Kings Norton Train Station providing a short commute to the City Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the University of Birmingham. EP Rating D
The property is conveniently located close to the boundary of Kings Norton and Bournville. The area boasts a number of popular primary and secondary schools including the much sought after Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Schools. It further benefits from being a short walk to Kings Norton Train Station on the cross City line and is within easy access of Junction 2 of the M42 for the Motorway Network.
Rowheath Pavilion and Park, and Cotteridge Park can also be found nearby both of which host various community events and sporting activities. The property is also well situated for the amenities and shopping area of Cotteridge Village.
* Viewing essential to appreciate this spacious five bedroomed family home
* Superb Kitchen/Diner with an extensive range of units and integrated appliances
* Two Reception Rooms
* Downstairs WC
* En-suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
* Family Bathroom
* Off Road Parking
* Popular location with access to local amenities including schools, shops and public transport facilities
* Ideally situated for Kings Norton Train Station
TENURE - The agent understands the property is Freehold
GLAZING AND HEATING - UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating (Boiler Located in the Kitchen)