*POTENTIAL ANNEXE* OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & EXTENDED DETACHED NEEDLERS' COTTAGE enjoying a desirable semi rural setting on the outskirts of this much sought after village of Studley. The property boasts four double bedrooms, a detached converted stable block and three reception rooms. There is a generous garden overlooking fields, a detached double garage & ample driveway parking. EP RATING: D
This unique and imposing family home has undergone much improvement and upon inspection is presented to an impressive standard. It has been extended to create substantial living space retaining as many features as possible including exposed timbers and traditional fireplaces and viewing is advised to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
* Needlers Cottage is approached via an extensive brick paved driveway with access to the double garage and the porch
* The PORCH is well proportioned and gives access to the RECEPTION HALL which has stairs rising to first floor and doors which radiate off to the downstairs accommodation
* The LOUNGE is of dual aspect and has sliding patio doors which lead out to the rear garden. There is an inglenook fireplace with flagstone hearth and log burning stove inset
* The BREAKFAST KITCHEN was fitted in 2016 with high gloss units and 'Quartz' work surfaces. There are integrated appliances to include a dishwasher, double oven, microwave, a four ring induction touch start hob and cooker hood over. There is a 1.5 sink with food waste disposal and an instant hot water tap.
* The kitchen opens out into a BREAKFAST AREA with a sliding patio door, full height double glazed windows to side and two opening Velux windows.
* There is a GUEST CLOAKROOM WC fitted with a contemporary white suite
* The SNUG/DINING ROOM forms part of the original side of the cottage, is of dual aspect, boasts exposed ceiling beams and a recess, housing log burning stove on a stone hearth.
* The SPLIT LEVEL LANDING has a feature double glazed stained glass window to the front, two Velux windows and doors which radiate off to the upstairs accommodation
* The MASTER BEDROOM enjoys French doors which lead onto a private decked balcony enjoying far reaching rural views and a comprehensive range of fitted bedroom furniture,
* The EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM has been refitted to incorporate his and hers sink set onto vanity unit, bidet, low level W.C and large corner shower cubicle
* Three further DOUBLE BEDROOMS, two of which have feature beams*
* The FAMILY SHOWER ROOM has been refitted and comprises a corner walk-in shower including hair washing and waterfall attachments, low level W.C and wash hand basin with vanity cupboard
* The property boasts DETACHED CONVERTED STABLES having two floors; The ground floor is currently being used as a gym. The first floor has a stable door leading onto a balcony and is currently being used as an office.
* The UTILITY has space and plumbing for both a washing machine and tumble dryer and there is a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is an additional BOOT ROOM with work surface and storage.
* The REAR GARDEN features a paved patio area which wraps around the rear of the property with steps rising to spacious lawned garden with mature borders and countryside views to the rear. There is a raised corner decking area with external feature lighting and is an ideal spot for entertaining.
* The DOUBLE GARAGE can be accessed from the rear garden or the driveway and has two remote control up and over doors.